ADVERTISEMENT

Unranked Texas 61, Fold & Blew 54

tHuggs goes back to his old stand by: Cry like a bitch about the officials. I love it!

tHuggs goes back to his old stand by: Cry like a bitch about the officials. I love it!
Cousins are not very good this year but lost some quality players off last years team. Huggy was smart to feign hurt feelings and dodge the Herd in 2018-19.

Cousins are not very good this year but lost some quality players off last years team. Huggy was smart to feign hurt feelings and dodge the Herd in 2018-19.
we are not very good this year...that's plain to see, and if you watched the game you would see what Huggs was talking about....that, however is not why we lost......poor guard play....Huggs will fix it

we are not very good this year...that's plain to see, and if you watched the game you would see what Huggs was talking about....that, however is not why we lost......poor guard play....Huggs will fix it
Carter was a very good player...nobody has stepped up to his level of play!

Spoken like a true Herd fan with all the ifs and buts..............."if only we had WVU this year we might have won"............"If only we didn't play them in football when they had Pat White or Geno"..........."if only we hadn't fumbled the ball we might have beat them that year"......... . Snow Sled and I have repeatedly admitted that our BB team isn't good this year, and we make no ifs and buts about it.

You should visit the main board from time-to-time, Buzzard. There is an a$$ clown over there named, "Pride," who predicted before the season started that WVU, an alleged, "title contender," would advance to the Final Four, and has been making woulda, coulda, shoulda excuses after every WVU loss. Old Fold & Blew Nation seems to have the "ifs and buts" market cornered.

You should visit the main board from time-to-time, Buzzard. There is an a$$ clown over there named, "Pride," who predicted before the season started that WVU, an alleged, "title contender," would advance to the Final Four, and has been making woulda, coulda, shoulda excuses after every WVU loss. Old Fold & Blew Nation seems to have the "ifs and buts" market cornered.
"Pride" needs to put down the pipe...just like you

Your post would make more sense, if I hadn't told Buzzard early in the season, when Ohio State was ranked No. 1 in the new Net ranking system, that Ohio State was not a Final Four team. Unlike most of the Old Fold & Blew fans who post on this board, I'm not delusional.

Spoken like a true Herd fan with all the ifs and buts..............."if only we had WVU this year we might have won"............"If only we didn't play them in football when they had Pat White or Geno"..........."if only we hadn't fumbled the ball we might have beat them that year"......... . Snow Sled and I have repeatedly admitted that our BB team isn't good this year, and we make no ifs and buts about it.
We're no world beaters either ....would have been a good game but wouldn't want Huggy to get his feelings hurt! The man is obviously sensitive.

ADVERTISEMENT