ADVERTISEMENT

Unranked TCU 98, Putrid WVU 67

Who did the washed up, slightly overweight (by 175 lbs), hall of fame coach blame for this latest Washington Generals/Globetrotters tilt?

Referees?
Players?
Bad gym lighting?
Hard rims?
Herd coach for talking smack?
Assistant coaches?
Tony Caridi?

Had to be something , someone, anything, other than the 'hall of famer' . . .

Logan was Routted and Trey was Doomed in Ft. Worth tonight.
note to you people who can't seem to read.....we are not good this year.....WV Allen and the Buzzard and I have said so all year......we have also said that Huggs will fix it and he will......history shows exactly that....and when the smoke clears we will still be WVU and you will still be marshla and because your coaches can't control themselves you still won't get the chance to play.....and you would have had an outside shot this year......I'll bet the doctrine wishes he had kept his mouth and twitter account shut ......we will be back........not so much for the herd, because to be "back" you have to have "been before" and the herd never has and never will be......red headed pop tax dependent step child......same as it ever was....same as it ever was...and kansas will have their way with us saturday....we are realists unlike you herd fans

note to you people who can't seem to read.....we are not good this year.....WV Allen and the Buzzard and I have said so all year......we have also said that Huggs will fix it and he will......history shows exactly that....and when the smoke clears we will still be WVU and you will still be marshla and because your coaches can't control themselves you still won't get the chance to play.....and you would have had an outside shot this year......I'll bet the doctrine wishes he had kept his mouth and twitter account shut ......we will be back........not so much for the herd, because to be "back" you have to have "been before" and the herd never has and never will be......red headed pop tax dependent step child......same as it ever was....same as it ever was...and kansas will have their way with us saturday....we are realists unlike you herd fans
Pop Tax is an affront to all honest men!

for an ahia state fan you sure are interested in WVU an awful lot.....
Don't resort to page 1 of the delusional WVU homer fan playbook, and delude yourself into thinking that only Marshall fans root against WVU. I moved to West Virginia in between the "undefeated" 1988 and 1993 seasons, at which time the arrogance of the delusional wing of the WVU fan base was at an all-time high. If I had a dollar for every time that I heard sh!t from a WVU fan about how great the Old Fold & Blew was, and how overrated Ohio State and the B1G were, then I would have more dollars than you have made in your "career" as a golf course greens keeper.

Don't resort to page 1 of the delusional WVU homer fan playbook, and delude yourself into thinking that only Marshall fans root against WVU. I moved to West Virginia in between the "undefeated" 1988 and 1993 seasons, at which time the arrogance of the delusional wing of the WVU fan base was at an all-time high. If I had a dollar for every time that I heard sh!t from a WVU fan about how great the Old Fold & Blew was, and how overrated Ohio State and the B1G were, then I would have more dollars than you have made in your "career" as a golf course greens keeper.
my "career" as a Golf Superintendent has treated me very well...have played courses you wouldn't even be allowed on.......and I have never said we were great unless we really were

my "career" as a Golf Superintendent has treated me very well..

Hey Lawn Boy -

I have a 1/4 acre lot down here that my house sits on and I am having a hard time getting someone to cut the grass.

How much would you charge for a mow, string trim and blow-n-go ?

I can go with an annual service contract if you promise to cut the grass when it needs it. I don't have to be here when you do my lawn service either.

I can leave the check under the doormat, like I did for the last guy.

Let me know what you charge.

Thanks.
:pimp:

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Hey Lawn Boy -

I have a 1/4 acre lot down here that my house sits on and I am having a hard time getting someone to cut the grass.

How much would you charge for a mow, string trim and blow-n-go ?

I can go with an annual service contract if you promise to cut the grass when it needs it. I don't have to be here when you do my lawn service either.

I can leave the check under the doormat, like I did for the last guy.

Let me know what you charge.

Thanks.
you don't make enough at your pizza delivery job to afford me....try tattoo u boy...he needs to pay for gas for his office....I mean van....

That was a putrid performance. Huggs needs to start playing the freshman and let them play through their mistakes. Hopefully Sags comes back. Would be nice to see Sags, Culver and Oscar T. Just need to find someone to bring it up the floor. And a shooter......

So scrap this season and play for next season

So scrap this season and play for next season

If Fatso couldn't get it done ( National Championship ) over the last decade...and now he's swirlin'-round-the-bowl....what makes you think the 60 yr-old-something Heart Attack Candidate can suddenly "turn this thing around" ?

Huggies(tm) has reached the "phuck this I am gonna get mine before I quit and retire" stage in this game.

He's gonna milk all the $-glory and cash-$ that he can outta the Ear Program before the shit hits the fan.

He knows that eventually he's gonna get his sorry ass run outta Browntown. He's watched a few others come and go up there and he already knows how the story will end.

He also knows that you cant afford to buy his ass out / will put up with the salary-milking for another year or three.

WVU athletics are in for some dark times ahead. Both programs are gonna suck well into the near future.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
you don't make enough at your pizza delivery job to afford me....try tattoo u boy...he needs to pay for gas for his office....I mean van....
Post the address for your tiny brain, so that I can send it my rent check. You've fallen into the Brad Howe a/k/a Johnny Mountaineer trap of "just wait 'till next year." Cubs' fans finally cashed in on this motto, but it took them over a century to do so. I don't think that you'll be around that long. There is no way that problem-child Culver, malcontent Konate, and wonderboy Oscar will all be in Morganhole next season, but if you care to wager on this fantasy of yours, then please let me know. I'll bet you a Big Bertha that they don't, greens keeper.

Post the address for your tiny brain, so that I can send it my rent check. You've fallen into the Brad Howe a/k/a Johnny Mountaineer trap of "just wait 'till next year." Cubs' fans finally cashed in on this motto, but it took them over a century to do so. I don't think that you'll be around that long. There is no way that problem-child Culver, malcontent Konate, and wonderboy Oscar will all be in Morganhole next season, but if you care to wager on this fantasy of yours, then please let me know. I'll bet you a Big Bertha that they don't, greens keeper.
big bertha is SO 10 years ago......Ping G400 is what I play now.....and I am going on past history....when Huggs says he will fix it he does....the last fix turned out pretty well....and btw I will outlive YOU

If Fatso couldn't get it done ( National Championship ) over the last decade...and now he's swirlin'-round-the-bowl....what makes you think the 60 yr-old-something Heart Attack Candidate can suddenly "turn this thing around" ?

Huggies(tm) has reached the "phuck this I am gonna get mine before I quit and retire" stage in this game.

He's gonna milk all the $-glory and cash-$ that he can outta the Ear Program before the shit hits the fan.

He knows that eventually he's gonna get his sorry ass run outta Browntown. He's watched a few others come and go up there and he already knows how the story will end.

He also knows that you cant afford to buy his ass out / will put up with the salary-milking for another year or three.

WVU athletics are in for some dark times ahead. Both programs are gonna suck well into the near future.

get real Puta...Huggs won more games his last NCAA basketball tournament than marshla has ever played.....and while we are at it....give me the name of the last WVU football coach to lose to marshla.......little red headed step child puta......you step deeper in shit every time you post......isn't that your pizza phone ringing?....hop to it

talk about rent free....the only thing you post about is WVU....are you banned from bucknuts or whatever they call the board over there?....or are you just obsessed?

I don't golf, but my father does, so I'll keep the Ping G400 in mind as a possible Father's Day gift. tHuggs may "fix it" again, but it won't be because three centers come back to play next season in Morganhole. He needs to dump his current crop of guards, other than the insect, and start over in the back court. Alternatively, he could concoct another gimmick like "Press Virginia," which saved him after two bad seasons several years ago.

P.S. The old Scout Buckeyes' site had a smack board which I visited often back in the day, but it was closed because Ohio State became so good that rival posters, including the Old Fold & Blew homers, disappeared.

I don't golf, but my father does, so I'll keep the Ping G400 in mind as a possible Father's Day gift. tHuggs may "fix it" again, but it won't be because three centers come back to play next season in Morganhole. He needs to dump his current crop of guards, other than the insect, and start over in the back court. Alternatively, he could concoct another gimmick like "Press Virginia," which saved him after two bad seasons several years ago.

P.S. The old Scout Buckeyes' site had a smack board which I visited often back in the day, but it was closed because Ohio State became so good that rival posters, including the Old Fold & Blew homers, disappeared.
I used to frequent TBDBITL.....until they tried to say the best damn band in the land......that honor is reserved in perpetuity for the Pride of West Virginia....and yes....guard play is our downfall this year....can't feed the post and can't avoid turnovers.....if we win 15 ill be shocked

This coming from a fan of a team that has 1 ncaa tournament win in their entire history. Lol

Only to follow-up their big win by getting bitch slapped by Huggins two days later.

get real Puta..

Its good to speak Spanish; and its a necessary skill when working with landscape crews.

I'll leave you a blank check under the doormat; just please cut the grass for me...OK ?

I am fishing in a big billfish tournament down in Stuart this weekend, and would like to see this done when I get back.

Thanks-

Its good to speak Spanish; and its a necessary skill when working with landscape crews.

I'll leave you a blank check under the doormat; just please cut the grass for me...OK ?

I am fishing in a big billfish tournament down in Stuart this weekend, and would like to see this done when I get back.

Thanks-

tell the truth...you are snagging carp out of some backwater creek cause your food stamps got sold to buy more meth....save your check.....I'll have an emergency food box delivered for you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT