ADVERTISEMENT

University president Gee channels his own hypocrisy with mask goof.

SKYHAWKBALL

All-American
Oct 28, 2005
Let’s suspend some students who made “errors in judgement”, while I only apologize once caught on camera and posted on social media. He’s a total goof and just needs to retire. Will he suspend his own pay or fine himself? I’m glad to see some people on twitter calling his hypocrisy out on allowing the BLM gatherings to happen despite social gathering rules and not punishing the students who gathered, but all other students (except student athletes) are facing expulsion and other disciplinary measures.

In the words of Gee, “We will identify as many students as possible that are not following the guidelines and refer them to Student Conduct for appropriate discipline. I assure you we are taking these incidents extremely seriously.”

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Gee is a caricature of an actual university President.

The only thing that surprised me about those photos was that I didnt see see any strings attached to his arms and legs...I always assume he was a marionette.

Time for him to retire.

The CDC initially sent out a letter indicating masks shouldn't be worn because mold begins growing inside them within a short amount of time. Apparently, they now want us to breathe in moldy air along with Covid, since masks do nothing to stop you from spreading or catching it.

Let me start by saying this: MASKS ARE STUPID AND DO NOTHING TO HELP!!!!!!

Ok, got that out of the way. How many on here are parents? Have you ever scolded your kid for dropping an 'F' bomb or other word that you had determined not allowed? Then turned around and dropped one yourself? Or you caught your child using tobacco, and after scolding them you go out and smoke/dip?

My point? We are ALL hypocrites and someone pointing out another person's hypocrisy is.....well......hypocrisy. [roll]

Ok, got that out of the way. How many on here are parents? Have you ever scolded your kid for dropping an 'F' bomb or other word that you had determined not allowed? Then turned around and dropped one yourself? Or you caught your child using tobacco, and after scolding them you go out and smoke/dip?

My point? We are ALL hypocrites and someone pointing out another person's hypocrisy is.....well......hypocrisy. [roll]
Spoken like a true Democrat and teacher. Pointing out bad behavior to justify other bad behavior is idiotic, but par for the course for you. Try harder.

Gee is currently disciplining students for not wearing a mask, harshly. So I dont see why he isnt accountable to the same standards.

This isnt a parent scolding a child - get real.

Spoken like a true Democrat and teacher. Pointing out bad behavior to justify other bad behavior is idiotic, but par for the course for you. Try harder.

Teacher?......keep up that false narrative, doesn't hurt me any.........hypocrite.

Gee is currently disciplining students for not wearing a mask, harshly. So I dont see why he isnt accountable to the same standards.

This isnt a parent scolding a child - get real.

1. Yes, I agree
2. If he were photoed with a group, not wearing a mask, then maybe I'd see your point.......did he suspend students for not wearing masks.....or for not wearing masks in large groups and gatherings?

Teacher?......keep up that false narrative, doesn't hurt me any.........hypocrite.
Your shameless and never-ending defense of corrupt teachers' unions exposed you long ago. You're at least a teacher--and a bad one at that--if not a teacher's union steward.

Your shameless and never-ending defense of corrupt teachers' unions exposed you long ago. You're at least a teacher--and a bad one at that--if not a teacher's union steward.

Defense of a union......interesting.......so if you defend something, you are that thing you defend.........I'll play that card for a while, see where it goes.

You "played that card" for weeks when you desperately tried to defend "in-home learning." #Exposed

You "played that card" for weeks when you desperately tried to defend "in-home learning." #Exposed

Please, stop. You are foolish. I didn't defend anything. In fact, I've stated the KIDS SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL. Mine are driving me CRAZY! You and others tried to say teachers weren't doing anything, just sitting at home. I stated that wasn't the case and explained my own kids' teachers contacting them and how their classes would be going.

But, like I said, I'll play that card and see where it goes. I'm currently defending billionaires........fingers crossed!!!!!!

EDIT: Use the search tool, it's amazing!

Thanks for the update, Teach! You bragged (or was it, lied?) before about your kids allegedly being allowed to return to the classroom. Post the quote where I allegedly stated that you and other teachers weren't doing anything. You continue to lie, and I continue to expose you, Teach. My whole argument was that kids must be given the option of returning to the classroom, as locking them down at home screws working parents who can't afford to stay at home and do your job instead of theirs. What a horrible teacher you must be.

Thanks for the update, Teach! You bragged (or was it, lied?) before about your kids allegedly being allowed to return to the classroom. Post the quote where I allegedly stated that you and other teachers weren't doing anything. You continue to lie, and I continue to expose you, Teach. My whole argument was that kids must be given the option of returning to the classroom, as locking them down at home screws working parents who can't afford to stay home and do your job instead of theirs. What a horrible teacher you must be.

Great points, Flaeer. If teachers weren't paid to sit on their a$$es at home, then their unions would be singing a different tune. Of course, the melody will be vastly different on 11/4/20, than it is today.

And......mic drop.......

EDIT: Oh, and my kids' district, teachers are being told to report to school and conduct their virtual classes from 8-3:30 daily. How do I know? Because I'm at home with my kids helping them, watching their teachers on Google Meet or Zoom, and seeing it all.

So, what are the teachers in the districts where no in-class teaching is allowed doing now, Teach? Are they still getting paid?

Some teacher in Indiana is so busy that she has time to look up all of my posts...thanks for proving my point, Teach!

Some teacher in Indiana is so busy that she has time to look up all of my posts...thanks for proving my point, Teach!

Indiana? You really are humiliated. I've proved my point, keep denying it.

EDIT: I've been defending billionaires for the past 10. minutes, I'm still not one.....keeping my fingers crossed!

You posted that you're in Indiana, but you do lie regularly, so there's that. You're a shameless teacher who thinks that we taxpayers should pay you forever to sit your a$$ at home. You couldn't care less about your students, Teach.

Getting paid to sit your a$$ at home, aren't you, Teach? Prove me wrong.

Prove you wrong? I have.

EDIT: What employment do you have that allows you to post continuously on here? At least I am semi-retired and can stay home if I choose.

No, you haven't. Tell me why we are paying some teachers to sit at home, as parents teach their kids?

No, you haven't. Tell me why we are paying some teachers to sit at home, as parents teach their kids?

THEY ARE NOT AT HOME! Gee whiz. My kids' teachers are right now currently in their classrooms. I'm watching them RIGHT FREAKING NOW on the computer instructing the class.

So, you admit that you lied about your kids having been granted permission to return to the classroom...interesting. Just talked to an insurance adjuster in Pennsylvania yesterday. She's a single mother of a third-grade girl, and required to teach her daughter three days/week because the school district allows a maximum of two days/week of in-class instruction. Why should the teachers in her school district make their full salaries?

So, you admit that you lied about your kids having been granted permission to return to the classroom...interesting. Just talked to an insurance adjuster in Pennsylvania yesterday. She's a single mother of a third-grade girl, and required to teach her daughter three days/week because the school district allows a maximum of two days/week of in-class instruction. Why should the teachers in her school district make their full salaries?

Lied? At that time, they were to report. Then the governor ordered all virtual. They report back at the end of September now. And my kids teachers' are on there 5 days a week, every day, every period.

Assuming that you're finally telling the truth, then why are some parents still having to educate their kids at home?

Lied? At that time, they were to report. Then the governor ordered all virtual. They report back at the end of September now. And my kids teachers' are on there 5 days a week, every day, every period.
My bad... perhaps, you're not a teacher...LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT