ADVERTISEMENT

Understanding the Malfunctions of the libtard brain

ThePunish-EER

All-American
Aug 19, 2005
To understand the libtard brain, one must remove all critical thinking abilities and rely on emotions completely. A particular sentence can elicit a different understanding and comprehension between a libtard and conservative. Libtards are conditioned to only understand victimization due to racism, sexism, and discrimination. It’s all they understand.

Example:
“I’ve got a black magic woman”….Lyrics by Santana

A libtard will hear this as something racist. “That’s awfully racist. Are you saying only black women practice magic? I’m offended!”

A conservative will hear “I’ve got a black magic woman” and leave understanding it’s just a song about a man’s woman who practices black magic.

Example 2:
“I only like white cheese”

A libtard will hear this as racist. “Oh I see. You’re sending a message loud and clear. You’re a white supremacist”

A conservative will hear “I only like white cheese” because obviously this customer doesn’t like the taste of other cheeses.

Example 3:
“Don’t be a brown noser”

A libtard will hear this as racist. “So, now you’re trying to say all brown people have big noses! You racist!”

A conservative will hear “Don’t be a brown noser” and realize the person regardless of race is asking the person to not kiss ass.

To understand the libtard brain, one must remove all critical thinking abilities and rely on emotions completely. A particular sentence can elicit a different understanding and comprehension between a libtard and conservative. Libtards are conditioned to only understand victimization due to racism, sexism, and discrimination. It’s all they understand.

Example:
“I’ve got a black magic woman”….Lyrics by Santana

A libtard will hear this as something racist. “That’s awfully racist. Are you saying only black women practice magic? I’m offended!”

A conservative will hear “I’ve got a black magic woman” and leave understanding it’s just a song about a man’s woman who practices black magic.

Example 2:
“I only like white cheese”

A libtard will hear this as racist. “Oh I see. You’re sending a message loud and clear. You’re a white supremacist”

A conservative will hear “I only like white cheese” because obviously this customer doesn’t like the taste of other cheeses.

Example 3:
“Don’t be a brown noser”

A libtard will hear this as racist. “So, now you’re trying to say all brown people have big noses! You racist!”

A conservative will hear “Don’t be a brown noser” and realize the person regardless of race is asking the person to not kiss ass.
Liberals think about others to a fault. Trumpers only care about themselves, religion and guns in that order. I’m socially liberal and fiscally and diplomatically/militarily conservative, because I do care about the less fortunate to the point it sometimes doesn’t serve my best interests…but often vote with my checkbook as well. So I look at each issue individually instead of voting what one person tells me to. Trumpers (not all Republicans) vote with in hand while giving Trump the reach around with the other.

And before you say religion is about others save it. It’s a selfish pursuit because you think it guarantees you a ticket to heaven period

5f0f0e3248a727ae.jpeg

The Biden administration must turn over emails that press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci and other top officials sent to social media companies in response to a lawsuit claiming the White House colluded with Big Tech to censor viewpoints it disagreed with as “misinformation,” a federal judge in Louisiana has ruled.

Reactions: atlkvb
Liberals think about others to a fault. Trumpers only care about themselves, religion and guns in that order. I’m socially liberal and fiscally and diplomatically/militarily conservative, because I do care about the less fortunate to the point it sometimes doesn’t serve my best interests…but often vote with my checkbook as well. So I look at each issue individually instead of voting what one person tells me to. Trumpers (not all Republicans) vote with in hand while giving Trump the reach around with the other.

And before you say religion is about others save it. It’s a selfish pursuit because you think it guarantees you a ticket to heaven period

Out of your incomprehensible ignorance you vote for undiluted stupidity. For example how does one who considers himself "socially Liberal" yet "fiscally/Militarily Conservative" draw the line between 'compassion' for the less fortunate while our unsecured and undefended border remains open to virtually anyone (including terrorists) who can sneak into the country, claim asylum, collect free health care, (including on demand taxpayer funded abortions) free rent vouchers, plus free EBT & even Democrat voter registration cards...all without legally becoming citizens or being thoroughly vetted? (ALL current U.S. policies YOU voted for!)

Before you lie or refuse to answer that, tell those of us who you are trying to convince you carefully weigh each issue why you haven't to date spoken up against any of this or in support for stronger border controls as a Military matter of National security?

Make it really good unless you just prefer to remain silent because you can't think of a good enough two faced lie to tell. 😏

Last edited:
before you say religion is about others save it. It’s a selfish pursuit because you think it guarantees you a ticket to heaven period

You do realize (I know that's assuming a lot for you) that not all World Religions "guarantee you a ticket to Heaven"?

That statement not only reveals your myopic prejudice against all people of Faith, but ironically your basic lack of understanding about anything beyond your own selfish perceptions!

Bigotry most easily explains your misguided statement about the Christian Faith in particular, which offers eternal Life with our Creator in Heaven as a just reward for accepting the Free gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ.

Why you consider that free gift avaialble to all who are willing to accept it as a "selfish act" speaks volumes about not only your irretrievably lost Soul, but your mindless intransigence considering any possible act of unselfishness sharing the joy of offering the free gift of eternal Salvation with someone else in leading them to Christ!

In fact, Christ calls those of us who believe into a Life of service to others as we develop our personal relationship with him. It isn't about us selfishly punching a "ticket to Heaven" as much as it's about offering his free gift to anyone willing to listen and believe.

However you didn't just insult Christians with your ad hominem attack, you insulted many other people of Faith to whom the concept of "Heaven" is as remote as yours is of common sense. 😒

Last edited:

So, what you’re saying is that you are very poor with basic Math? Have you considered completing your GED? Learn basic math and vote better.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
@1776Stonewall

10m·
https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/09/las-vegas-reporter-trump-robert-gelles-jeff-german/

can’t make this up, folks.

Remember yesterday I posted a story about a Democrat official in Nevada who was arrested for murdering a Vegas investigative reporter who had written articles about him?

He was seen by witnesses. But as you know there is nothing the left won’t blame Trump for.

So today a reporter asked a sheriff if Trump was To blame for the murder because he promotes Violence against Journalists…

So even when an elected Democrat official stabs a reporter to death, they still blame Trump.

Severe TDS

So, what you’re saying is that you are very poor with basic Math? Have you considered completing your GED? Learn basic math and vote better.

He is without a doubt a concise amalgamation of every characteristic typically discoverable among contemporary mind numbed TDS infected Leftists. (ie) astounding arrogance, insufferable ignorance, & unimaginable stupidity... all neatly ensconced in a carefully manicured media manipulated propagandized package of instant intellectual irrelevance.

giphy.gif

Did I mention he was stupid?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
Isn't it amusing how hard core Leftists (even on this forum) deny or run away from all of this yet remain 100% silent as it's being practiced and/or implemented and continue to vote for it?

Wonder why that is?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
@NYC_Eer I realize you're too much of a coward or simply too intellectually feeble minded to explain, back up, or stand by any of this tripe you posted. So as a public service to this forum and to save you the embarrassment of having to defend your own indefensible arguments, allow me to dissect what you've stated here to expose you for the mindless Left wing bot you are OK?

So....you said:

Liberals think about others to a fault.
Yeah like little kids being exposed to transgender grown ass men gyrating in thongs during kindergarten "story hour"? Or men pretending they're suddenly women and competing against girls in female sports? Or forcing critical race theory instruction on kids trying to convince them being White is the personification of Evil? Or waiving mandatory cash bail for hardened criminals who are released only to commit more heinous crimes? Sure lots of compassion for others there.

Trumpers only care about themselves
Damn straight. We're not out there asking for anyone to pay for our health care, education, food, housing, or even our own gasoline at market prices! We just want to be left alone to keep our money and pay for our own guns to protect ourselves from all of your failed Left wing "compassion"

I’m socially liberal and fiscally and diplomatically/militarily conservative,
No you aren't. I'll explain why a little later in this dissection of that lie!

I do care about the less fortunate to the point it sometimes doesn’t serve my best interests
Is that so? How, by voting for policies that "force" other people to fund your compassion however it's defined? What is the student loan bailout? The "inflation reduction act"? You aren't spending any of your own money showing your compassion, and regardless of how many folks your misguided compassion financially harms, you couldn't really care less because all of this profligate spending simply allows YOU to feel good about yourself at other's expense. You selfish coward!

but [sic] I often vote with my checkbook as well.

No you don't. I just illustrated how you define your compassion by how much OPM you can vote to confiscate through your inflationary tax & spending policies. Cheapskate.
So I look at each issue individually instead of voting what one person tells me to.

Laughable. Your self admitted and deceitful "fiscally Conservative" lie you told earlier in this thread previously left you deaf & dumb, opposing of any of the above reckless fiscal spending and dangerous inflationary monetary policies! Why? Oh, just so you could selfishly pat yourself on your back showing off your compassion for the "less fortunate". You don't give a damn about the bank accounts of all the hard working folks who have to pay for your phony compassion...while you selfishly keep your dollars to yourself? Oh No? Well then tell us (lie to us) how much extra do you send in at tax time paying for all of this deficit spending as you pursue your compassion for the less fortunate? Ans: Zero

Trumpers (not all Republicans) vote with in hand while giving Trump the reach around with the other.

Is that so...and you of course "weigh each issue individually" without being led around by the nose by the sycophant's in the main news media? So how much of what you believe to be Trump's malfeasance while he was in Office was actually proven to be true and not just the latest "fake news" smear YOU of course swallowed hook, line, and sinker with each breaking news headline? In fact aren't you the one who referred to Black people who supported Trump's policies of tax free enterprise zones in inner cities, school choice vouchers, and private black owned community banks as "Uncle Toms"? You made that ignorant remark only because you believed the hand the Democrats were feeding to you about Trump being a "racist" while you reached around with your other hand and pulled a Democrat lever. Shut up.

I've already pointed out earlier in the thread how selfish and uninformed this comment was. No need to explain it any further.

Do us all a favor next time you come on here to "defend" (lie about) how you vote? Keep it to yourself. Isn't that what a selfish, self centered, unthinking, mind controlled, Democrat voter who believes anything he's told does anyway?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hey @NYC_Eer ...have you nothing to say in defense of your aimless blabbering or even as a factual rebuttal to this skewering atl has dished up on your lying cowardly Leftist ass?

@NYC_Eer ...struggling for an answer
giphy.gif

Figures :rolleyes:

Just remember for the record OT readers. He posted this:

I’m socially liberal and fiscally and diplomatically/militarily conservative, because I do care about the less fortunate to the point it sometimes doesn’t serve my best interests…but often vote with my checkbook as well. So I look at each issue individually instead of voting what one person tells me to.
That folks is straight up bunk. He can't explain a word of it because it's just a Leftist talking point to cover up for what he can't actually argue for or defend which he willingly voted for, doing exactly as he was told!

That's right @NYC_Eer voted for me, and he damn well approves of all I've done since then screwin' everything up!
iu

Well you are right about one thing creepy Joe, he certainly has had little to say by way of any criticism for your creepiness or rank incompetence.

Hey @NYC_Eer ...have you nothing to say in defense of your aimless blabbering or even as a factual rebuttal to this skewering atl has dished up on your lying cowardly Leftist ass?

@NYC_Eer ...struggling for an answer
giphy.gif

Figures :rolleyes:

Just remember for the record OT readers. He posted this:

That folks is straight up bunk. He can't explain a word of it because it's just a Leftist talking point to cover up for what he can't actually argue for or defend which he willingly voted for, doing exactly as he was told!

That's right @NYC_Eer voted for me, and he damn well approves of all I've done since then screwin' everything up!
iu

Well you are right about one thing creepy Joe, he certainly has had little to say by way of any criticism for your creepiness or rank incompetence.
Warden Norton would be proud. The man up and vanished like a fart in the wind lol

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
the obiden regime freakfest...

gay-trans-biden-kjp-levine.jpg
Where's Mayor Booty-boy in that pix?

Here I am...with my Wife...or er...my Husband...or er... my "significant other"
iu

Gee Pete Booty boy...do your adopted kids have monkeypox yet?

Not yet atl, but we're tryin'
iu

Well you two "Love birds" keep on booty bumpin'....it'll happen soon enough...it's nature don't 'ya know?

Warden Norton would be proud. The man up and vanished like a fart in the wind lol
He doesn't dare show up here to defend his mindless twaddle. I've dissected his lies enough in this thread so he's already fully exposed. Hell even I'd be embarrassed at what everyone is now seeing about me if I were him. I don't blame him, this is a devastating take down of a self promoting, arrogant, high brow, mind controlled, Leftist bot such as @NYC_Eer . He wouldn't know where to begin to start explaining himself, because every word he utters in his lying defense will be dissected like one of HCNB's secondaries! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Did you see that Kansas game? Well then you know what I'm sayin'.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePunish-EER
@NYC_Eer I realize you're too much of a coward or simply too intellectually feeble minded to explain, back up, or stand by any of this tripe you posted. So as a public service to this forum and to save you the embarrassment of having to defend your own indefensible arguments, allow me to dissect what you've stated here to expose you for the mindless Left wing bot you are OK?

So....you said:

Yeah like little kids being exposed to transgender grown ass men gyrating in thongs during kindergarten "story hour"? Or men pretending they're suddenly women and competing against girls in female sports? Or forcing critical race theory instruction on kids trying to convince them being White is the personification of Evil? Or waiving mandatory cash bail for hardened criminals who are released only to commit more heinous crimes? Sure lots of compassion for others there.

Damn straight. We're not out there asking for anyone to pay for our health care, education, food, housing, or even our own gasoline at market prices! We just want to be left alone to keep our money and pay for our own guns to protect ourselves from all of your failed Left wing "compassion"

No you aren't. I'll explain why a little later in this dissection of that lie!

Is that so? How, by voting for policies that "force" other people to fund your compassion however it's defined? What is the student loan bailout? The "inflation reduction act"? You aren't spending any of your own money showing your compassion, and regardless of how many folks your misguided compassion financially harms, you couldn't really care less because all of this profligate spending simply allows YOU to feel good about yourself at other's expense. You selfish coward!

No you don't. I just illustrated how you define your compassion by how much OPM you can vote to confiscate through your inflationary tax & spending policies. Cheapskate.

Laughable. Your self admitted and deceitful "fiscally Conservative" lie you told earlier in this thread previously left you deaf & dumb, opposing of any of the above reckless fiscal spending and dangerous inflationary monetary policies! Why? Oh, just so you could selfishly pat yourself on your back showing off your compassion for the "less fortunate". You don't give a damn about the bank accounts of all the hard working folks who have to pay for your phony compassion...while you selfishly keep your dollars to yourself? Oh No? Well then tell us (lie to us) how much extra do you send in at tax time paying for all of this deficit spending as you pursue your compassion for the less fortunate? Ans: Zero

Is that so...and you of course "weigh each issue individually" without being led around by the nose by the sycophant's in the main news media? So how much of what you believe to be Trump's malfeasance while he was in Office was actually proven to be true and not just the latest "fake news" smear YOU of course swallowed hook, line, and sinker with each breaking news headline? In fact aren't you the one who referred to Black people who supported Trump's policies of tax free enterprise zones in inner cities, school choice vouchers, and private black owned community banks as "Uncle Toms"? You made that ignorant remark only because you believed the hand the Democrats were feeding to you about Trump being a "racist" while you reached around with your other hand and pulled a Democrat lever. Shut up.

I've already pointed out earlier in the thread how selfish and uninformed this comment was. No need to explain it any further.

Do us all a favor next time you come on here to "defend" (lie about) how you vote? Keep it to yourself. Isn't that what a selfish, self centered, unthinking, mind controlled, Democrat voter who believes anything he's told does anyway?

giphy.gif
Such a shame getting a education makes a person so so lacking in common sense

Such a shame getting a education makes a person so so lacking in common sense
My theory is, a lot of these libtards are autistic. Some of the most brilliant minds are/were autistic. Albert Einstein was. Some of these people can solve very complex problems and yet, struggle with basic hygiene and common sense critical thinking skills. I suspect political ideology is often a struggle.

My theory is, a lot of these libtards are autistic. Some of the most brilliant minds are/were autistic. Albert Einstein was. Some of these people can solve very complex problems and yet, struggle with basic hygiene and common sense critical thinking skills. I suspect political ideology is often a struggle.
Something.
Most major cities is Democrats
Most major cities is full of crime
Since crime & violence is a sign of barbarism & the uncivilized it leads to only one conclusion.

Something.
Most major cities is Democrats
Most major cities is full of crime
Since crime & violence is a sign of barbarism & the uncivilized it leads to only one conclusion.
I also believe the election fraud is in each of the major cities. It’s no coincidence. Control the major cities because the population gets you the state electoral vote. And let the rural areas get whatever vote they choose because it won’t matter. Think about it. The 2020 election was decided by a handful of major cities. Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, and Milwaukee. That’s all it took.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT