ADVERTISEMENT

UNC warns others of shoe scandal

westsiderSJHS77

All-Conference
Aug 9, 2008
North Carolina contacted Michigan, Marquette and California (& some others not mentioned) of a secondary NCAA violation. UNC self reported that 13 football players resold the Nike shoes given to them via the schools shoe deal. ESPN reported that each school listed AD spokesmen did confirm the contact and is now looking into it at their schools.

UNC suspended the players found to of sold their shoes for 2 to 4 games.

Article was posted on ESPN site 8/10/18.

North Carolina contacted Michigan, Marquette and California (& some others not mentioned) of a secondary NCAA violation. UNC self reported that 13 football players resold the Nike shoes given to them via the schools shoe deal. ESPN reported that each school listed AD spokesmen did confirm the contact and is now looking into it at their schools.

UNC suspended the players found to of sold their shoes for 2 to 4 games.

Article was posted on ESPN site 8/10/18.
Just when I thought it was not possible for UNC to sink any lower!

I knew somethin' was up when my junior high coach sold us irregular Converse All-Stars for nearly the same price you could get them in the store. 15 dollars a year down the drain!

You'll notice that the fake Michigan fan has returned to the Board after her usual weekend bender, only to avoid this thread like the plague. The clock is ticking on the Skunk Weasels of Annie Arbor....

You'll notice that the fake Michigan fan has returned to the Board after her usual weekend bender, only to avoid this thread like the plague. The clock is ticking on the Skunk Weasels of Annie Arbor....
Actually, I have better things to do than post on a message board during my well deserved time off (weekends). But, here you are, both Saturday & Sunday, posting away on a WVU message board around the clock. Makes sense for a so-called Bucknut to spend his/her time on a Mountaineer board.

As for UM, I don't see any violations, but I can understand why you would like to talk about tennis shoes, as opposed to athletic molestation, wife beating, Urban Liar, free tatts, and driving slow in the passing lane.

Loser

I worked in my office all weekend, and didn't post at all yesterday, as I had an important meeting out of the office. But here you were, posting in every thread, other than this one. I don't know if you had started faking your Michigan fandom by then, but the Fab Five, Tractor Trailer, etc. played on the best college teams that money could buy. Before those bought-and-paid-for teams, scUM accepted despicable thugs like Rumeal Robinson into its basketball program. Perhaps, you were still a Fold & Blew football season ticket holder then, fraud.

I worked in my office all weekend, and didn't post at all yesterday, as I had an important meeting out of the office. But here you were, posting in every thread, other than this one. I don't know if you had started faking your Michigan fandom by then, but the Fab Five, Tractor Trailer, etc. played on the best college teams that money could buy. Before those bought-and-paid-for teams, scUM accepted despicable thugs like Rumeal Robinson into its basketball program. Perhaps, you were still a Fold & Blew football season ticket holder then, fraud.
Dear lord you are a ****ing moron.

Next time try two days in a row without posting....then three, four......you get the idea assclown.

WVUFanforever 2, toolbox 0

I worked in my office all weekend.
lol, must have been quite the weekend of work for you, since you posted back & forth with the Great YAGs throughout the day. What exactly did I need to post about in this thread? Coach pointed out that UNC warned the other schools that wear Jordan gear. Michigan will investigate it, well, I think they already have done so, and if any player currently enrolled on a UM athletic squad, they won't play. In other words, Coach Jim Harbaugh and Coach John Beilein won't be playing a game of coverup. No sweeping deep under the rug, if you will.

Dear lord you are a ****ing moron.

Next time try two days in a row without posting....then three, four......you get the idea assclown.

WVUFanforever 2, toolbox 0
No school today, WVUFoolhardyForever? So, you're begging me to leave the board after you have clinched your fists, stomped your feet, and sobbed your little eyes out when I haven't been on here to respond to every one of your stupid, unimaginative, repetitive posts. You're a demented little psycho b1tch, aren't you? Look back at your posting history, and see how many posts in a row that you have directed at me. GFYS, you sick little ba$tard.

is your office a 1978 or 1979 model.....econoline or volkswagen?

Hijacking your own thread? You're some kind of stupid, CoachFraud!
Being it's my thread, I just want to point out you using (once again) any chance to spew your childish name calling while hiding behind a computer screen.

Too bad you missed the point of this thread.

No school today, WVUFoolhardyForever? So, you're begging me to leave the board after you have clinched your fists, stomped your feet, and sobbed your little eyes out when I haven't been on here to respond to every one of your stupid, unimaginative, repetitive posts. You're a demented little psycho b1tch, aren't you? Look back at your posting history, and see how many posts in a row that you have directed at me. GFYS, you sick little ba$tard.
Yeah...maybe one day I will start a thread about you.

Why are you here again on a WVU board?

WVUFanForever 2, toolbox 0.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT