ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh. Biden had top secret documents in a private office used before he was elected president.

They expect me to remember where I kept all those classified documents I didn't know anything about and wasn't even supposed to have? 'Cmon man?
iu

Stop lyin' Joe...it makes you look even creepier than you already are! :rolleyes:

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I wonder when they showed up at our Delaware home, if they found those extra sets of depends I keep in Jill's underware drawer?
iu

Creepy Joe....so very very creepy! :joy:

I dunno....this whole episode stinks to me. They're going to announce "nothing to see here", exonerate him with a simple slap on the wrist, then pass the whole thing off without ever looking into the most serious activity...creepy Joe accepting bribes from Foreign interests hostile to us! :rolleyes:

Now hearing Pedo-jo lawyers found secret docs from when he was a senator. I'll wait to see if true. Sounds like he's being set up for dismissal..
Yeah something's up. This is looking more and more like some sort of set up. Maybe they're just trying to eliminate any talk of him running for re-election because he'd damage the brand beyond repair? I'm just not getting their "sudden" interest in all these documents he's been hanging onto for years now?

giphy.gif

Yeah something's up. This is looking more and more like some sort of set up. Maybe they're just trying to eliminate any talk of him running for re-election because he'd damage the brand beyond repair? I'm just not getting their "sudden" interest in all these documents he's been hanging onto for years now?

giphy.gif

One thing that's for certain. Biden isn't a victim.

Well Senator that's why they must try to cover it up. Who gave them to him? What are they and what did he use them for? He didn't get by with selling us out for so long without help.

Last edited:
The term raid is a tactical term. They conduct searches. Weather he consented to the search or they had to get a warrant they still conducted a search and seizure of the material. Probably cause existed.

First question the media needs to drill down on. If it wasn't Weiss and his team. Then who was the original reporter of the classified documents. Biden's Lawyers for an answer isn't going to fly. They would have just "dealt with it".

Second question they need to figure out once they get the first one. Did that happen before they decided to search Trump a former President's residence. Because if that's proven that's almost as big of a scandal as the money laundering Biden and friends have been up to.

I really wish he wouldn't talk like .
Reminds me of Adam Schiff lying.
Not saying he is . Just wish they kept the bravado down

Lol. I heard Brit Hume say the same thing. We can agree to disagree. He should continue to tell the American people what he has discovered up to the point of not jeopardizing their investigation.

Adam Schiff was just straight up lying about what he knew and what he claimed to have seen in the scif. Not even close to the same thing.

Lol. I heard Brit Hume say the same thing. We can agree to disagree. He should continue to tell the American people what he has discovered up to the point of not jeopardizing their investigation.

Adam Schiff was just straight up lying about what he knew and what he claimed to have seen in the scif. Not even close to the same thing.

I know Adam Schiff was straight up lying.
I wish he would just calm it down until all facts are in . What was in the classified docs . I understand anything classified even a McDonald's menu would be breaking the law if he took them .

I know Adam Schiff was straight up lying.
I wish he would just calm it down until all facts are in . What was in the classified docs . I understand anything classified even a McDonald's menu would be breaking the law if he took them .

The only people who want him to calm it down are Biden supporters and Democrats. He's sharing with you what he and Congressional Staff investigators have seen. Biden isn't the only thing they are looking at. They are also looking at institutional abuse of power why different agencies. Want needs to be investigated is much bigger than the mishandling of classified documents.

Even the gang of 8 ? Holy hell ...
I was given drop out Joe credit and thinking the documents he took was just some BS type stuff.

They are authorized to see them. Using the excuse they are too classified is nonsense. They don't want them to see them because of what's in them.

ADVERTISEMENT