ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh. Biden had top secret documents in a private office used before he was elected president.

Money started flowing while Vice President. Under Obama. What did Obama know and when did he know it.

If there was only some way we could know who "The Big Guy" is....

FIW9YssXoAEiMvr

Harris, prominent Democrats listed as 'key contacts' for Biden family business venture projects​

: A list of “key domestic contacts” for a joint venture involving Jim and Hunter Biden and now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co. included former Vice President Joe Biden's current running mate Sen. Kamala Harris, among other prominent Democrats, Fox News has learned.

The list, included Harris, D-Calif.; Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.; Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.; New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo; New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio; former Virginia Gov. Terry McCauliffe, among others.

The email was sent from Jim to Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski, Rob Walker and James Gilliar.

Last edited:

Harris, prominent Democrats listed as 'key contacts' for Biden family business venture projects​

: A list of “key domestic contacts” for a joint venture involving Jim and Hunter Biden and now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co. included former Vice President Joe Biden's current running mate Sen. Kamala Harris, among other prominent Democrats, Fox News has learned.

The list, included Harris, D-Calif.; Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.; Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.; New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo; New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio; former Virginia Gov. Terry McCauliffe, among others.

The email was sent from Jim to Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski, Rob Walker and James Gilliar.

3 months ago. Listen.

Clowns.

According to The Australian, Wise had no regrets signing onto the letter and said it was "no surprise" that the emails were genuine.

Ex-intel official who signed Hunter Biden laptop letter admits significant portion of emails 'had to be real'​

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Elon Musk chose me to report on the Twitter Files. Here are the disturbing things I learned about the FBI​

It's time to investigate the FBI's role in the Hunter Biden laptop disinformation campaign​

Elon Musk chose me to report on the Twitter Files. Here are the disturbing things I learned about the FBI​

It's time to investigate the FBI's role in the Hunter Biden laptop disinformation campaign​

If the FBI or any intelligence agencies is lying or manipulating the truth they need investigated.
We now know without a shadow of doubt they all have been doing both .

Another difference between regular people and Trumpers, most of you guys would rush the Capitol to keep Trump from being prosecuted. Normal people say if Biden broke the law then prosecute.

If he was dumb enough, and it appears he was, to leave this shit around then it is what it is. If he’s guilty then pay the price.

You Trumptards still think Trump is above the law…or what him to be.
Nobody rushed the Capitol during the hearings to impeach Trump.

However, people did rush the Capitol during the Kavanaugh hearings to try to prevent him from being appointed.

Well if he really wanted to "press" her he would ask about the shady business dealings. Because that's the bigger story.

I can't confirm that yet. But yes Garland is going to try and cover up as much as he can. Especially the bigger stuff because it touches so many of them. Unfortunately for him Congress already has a lot of material to work with. So he better start getting it right or this cam be added to the reasons he needs Impeached.

I can't confirm that yet. But yes Garland is going to try and cover up as much as he can. Especially the bigger stuff because it touches so many of them. Unfortunately for him Congress already has a lot of material to work with. So he better start getting it right or this cam be added to the reasons he needs Impeached.

If the WhiteHouse Press Corps had any self respect they would all get up and leave together and tell her they are going down to the DOJ.

It's simple...you lie when you can't tell the Truth, or you don't say anything at all. :rolleyes:

Oh, so there is a visitor's log afterall...

Biden classified document investigation: Secret Service ready to provide Delaware visitors, source says​

Secret Service prepared to turn over documentation of visitors to Biden's Delaware home if requested by Congress, source familiar with situation tells Fox News​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT