ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh. Biden had top secret documents in a private office used before he was elected president.

Some usually talkative people are predictably silent today.

Newly unsealed documents from the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago put Trump in even worse legal peril, experts say

They showed that the FBI believes that Trump may be guilty of the willful retention of national defense information, concealment or removal of government records, and obstruction of federal investigation.

Stupid experts :joy: :joy: :joy:
Fortunately, The Truth doesn't need you to believe in it.

The article is very simple. The revealing of 3 additional charges makes it easier to convict Trump. Not sure why this is all so confusing. You're in love with Trump and you've never been interested in and are disbelieving of any evidence or proof against him of crimes he has committed so I'm not sure why you show up in these threads.

No if guilty he should pay. Like I said in another post I will not have not defended anything that Biden does that is illegal. Now will the trumpers on here say the same thing? Or will they defend or deflect or rationalize. My guess is the trumpers will find a way to defend donny to the end. And that's the difference between being a member of a political party and a cult. I am anxious to see if The Biden admin cooperate with the FBI. Will they give them all the documents back, will they answer questions, will they obstruct the investigation? Hopefully they cooperate if not they are no better than you know who

Last edited:
No if guilty he should pay. Like I said in another post I will not have not defend anything that Pedo-Joe does that is illegal. Now will the trumpers on here say the same thing?

He's guilty of not protecting our borders. What to you have to say about that?

If Trump has done anything illegally, you better believe I would want him to pay. The witch hunts on him have come up with nothing though. Do you know of any illegal things he has done?

• Wow
Reactions: atlkvb
No if guilty he should pay. Like I said in another post I will not have not defended anything that Biden does that is illegal. Now will the trumpers on here say the same thing? Or will they defend or deflect or rationalize. My guess is the trumpers will find a way to defend donny to the end. And that's the difference between being a member of a political party and a cult. I am anxious to see if The Biden admin cooperate with the FBI. Will they give them all the documents back, will they answer questions, will they obstruct the investigation? Hopefully they cooperate if not they are no better than you know who
Prove Trump broke a law.

4 years of hiding them ... yep cooperation to the end ....

Trump's problems came from withholding/concealing the documents after they had been requested to be returned. Trump's lawyers lied about returning all requested documents. Trump admin burned docs in the WH fireplace. Joe doesn't have those problems, just an oversight.

Reactions: sammyk
He did not have declassification authority when he took them. He couldn't declassify them. He outright broke the law, when Trump did not.
You are such a trumper I hope I never see you here in NC I really do. I could never get the time back from being around such an idiot. Jesus ****ing titty Christ

Trump's problems came from withholding/concealing the documents after they had been requested to be returned. Trump's lawyers lied about returning all requested documents. Trump admin burned docs in the WH fireplace. Joe doesn't have those problems, just an oversight.

Fact check he is indeed a moe-ron.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Democrats it's an oversight

You are such a trumper I hope I never see you here in NC I really do. I could never get the time back from being around such an idiot. Jesus ****ing titty Christ
So he admits he was in possession of classified documents.

Reactions: atlkvb
Upcoming investigation of Biden and the CCP are now legitimate. We need some raids at all his homes. Garland doesn't have the balls or will. Hypocrisy and the continued actions that cause Americans to lose faith in our institutions.

$54M in Chinese gifts donated to UPenn, home of Biden Center​

• CNN reported that “the classified materials included some top-secret files with the ‘sensitive compartmented information’ designation, also known as SCI, which is used for highly sensitive information obtained from
  • Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home was private and protected by the Secret Service.
  • Penn Biden Center was located at a busy D.C. office building that spanned some 10 stories and included numerous public areas.
  • If the NARA had legitimate concerns about Trump’s possession of presidential records at Mar-a-Lago, the NARA “would have worked to arrange for the documents to be preserved under the auspices of NARA control in a location chosen by Trump, as it had done with Obama.”
  • The NARA didn’t work with Trump, with the records instead acted on “a backbench bureaucrat’s partisan grievance that spurred the FBI’s nakedly political raid on Trump.” And that is where the real double standard is seen.
  • Who knows what classified documents the FBI might have discovered had it raided all the Biden and Obama properties mere months after they left office, as agents did to Trump?
  • Of course, given their very public mistreatment of Trump, the NARA had to refer the case to the DOJ, and Attorney General Merrick Garland had to assign a U.S. attorney to investigate the matter.
  • The supposed equal treatment on display now does not undo the NARA’s partisan targeting of Trump that began the day he walked out of the White House for the last time.

• CNN reported that “the classified materials included some top-secret files with the ‘sensitive compartmented information’ designation, also known as SCI, which is used for highly sensitive information obtained from
  • Penn Biden Center was located at a busy D.C. office building that spanned some 10 stories and included numerous public areas.
  • If the NARA had legitimate concerns about Trump’s possession of presidential records at Mar-a-Lago, the NARA “would have worked to arrange for the documents to be preserved under the auspices of NARA control in a location chosen by Trump, as it had done with Obama.”
  • The NARA didn’t work with Trump, with the records instead acted on “a backbench bureaucrat’s partisan grievance that spurred the FBI’s nakedly political raid on Trump.” And that is where the real double standard is seen.
  • Who knows what classified documents the FBI might have discovered had it raided all the Biden and Obama properties mere months after they left office, as agents did to Trump?
  • Of course, given their very public mistreatment of Trump, the NARA had to refer the case to the DOJ, and Attorney General Merrick Garland had to assign a U.S. attorney to investigate the matter.
  • The supposed equal treatment on display now does not undo the NARA’s partisan targeting of Trump that began the day he walked out of the White House for the last time.
I love story time. 🤣 🤣 🤣

I wouldn't believe CNN if it reported it is daylight in West Virginia at noon. However, when a leftist news source reports something bad about a leftist leader, it bears credence.

I love story time. 🤣 🤣 🤣

BLEATER ALERT!!!!

alert-siren.gif

giphy.webp

I love story time. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Who reads to you.....mother or father......anyway......tell them from congrats from me. They did a real good job.
Here's a little advice.....It’s important to be aware of how others see you, but if you’re living in a fantasy world you may not have that awareness.

Some of them there are still going to try to cover for him.

The talking points are all the same throughtout the MSM. They were sent out last night. I wonder if Joe has stashed dollies of classified materials up in Rehobeth Beach.....I would think that the FBI would be on there way.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
The talking points are all the same throughtout the MSM. They were sent out last night. I wonder if Joe has stashed dollies of classified materials up in Rehobeth Beach.....I would think that the FBI would be on there way.

Obviously he has shown he can't handle classified material nor did he have the authority to declassify. The people should be demanding all his properties and all his associates properties need to be raided and searched. Then investigations conducted who they might of been selling the information to or were they conducting private business to make money with that material.

Raid @moe House too just for defending it. He's obviously in on it.

The new controversy so far appears to be on a smaller scale than the more than 100 classified documents – some bearing the highest designations of government secrecy – taken from Trump’s resort at Mar-a-Lago after a court-approved search by FBI agents. And Biden appears to be cooperating with the National Archives and the Justice Department in a way that Trump failed to do and unlike the former president he is not being investigated for possible obstruction of justice.

Bradley Moss, a security clearances expert, told “CNN This Morning” on Tuesday that so far, and if no more problematic evidence emerges, the current president team’s conduct was different because of “the cooperation and the absence of obstruction in which they have engaged compared to what Donald Trump did.”

“So far, it’s completely apples to oranges here,” said Moss, who is the deputy executive director of the James Madison Project.

ADVERTISEMENT