ADVERTISEMENT

UGA is getting motorboated by Oklahoma

Kirby Smart should be fired for this embarrassment!!!!

Or

Maybe that Mayfield is good and Oklahoma has speed which makes them the best in the country.

I tend to believe the latter.

Reactions: Wvu21795
i will be surprised if oklahoma hangs on in the 2nd half...i mean, the networks want instant classics and you don't have that with one team getting blown out. i imagine there will be some calls in the 2nd half that will leave us shaking our heads, that will be in uga's favor.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Given some of the insane calls that have happened this bowl season I would not be surprised to see more.

Mayfield looks like he's hit a wall. Hopefully his flu isn't catching up to him.

He looked pretty good on his last drive to tie it up.

I don't see UGA beating OU with a true freshman qb

i swear sometimes i think this stuff is all choreographed....what drama! what intrigue! what entertainment value - just watch espn instant classics on the deuce tomorrow!!!

Oklahoma made a few mistakes like the fg from the kickoff at the end of the first half and defensively the gave up waaaaay too many big runs. It was like they didn't make the UGA freshman qb beat them.

That's why they play the games.

Oklahoma made a few mistakes like the fg from the kickoff at the end of the first half and defensively the gave up waaaaay too many big runs. It was like they didn't make the UGA freshman qb beat them.

That's why they play the games.

Don’t double down on a lame narrative. UGA shot themselves in the foot too. Great game. Either team could have won. Georgia moving on. Pretty simple.

Fine. I was wrong. I have never seen a team as good as OK lose a game having that much momentum and a relatively big lead.

If anyone deserves to be fired it should be Lincoln Riley.

Those two overtime drives were atrocious. They completely took the ball out of Mayfield's hands and went ultra conservative.

Maybe the moment became too big for the young coach.

Fine. I was wrong. I have never seen a team as good as OK lose a game having that much momentum and a relatively big lead.

See Iowa State game. OU 24 ISU 13 at the half. ISU outscored OU in the 3rd 11-0. Sound similar?

Considering the state of Mountaineer football why would any WVU fan give a crap about Oks performance in their bowl game. Maybe there should be more pressure on the current coaching staff to at least get the Mountaineers that far...or at least be remotely prepared for a low level bowl game next time.

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
ADVERTISEMENT