ADVERTISEMENT

Two things I admire most about this team...

CAJUNEER

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Besides being ranked #2...

1) The team is very mature because their floor leader is very mature. From the outside it seems Carter is everything you want in senior leadership. It's apparent his calm-under-pressure presence and trust of the system and infected the whole team.

2) No one person is the offensive star. In 2010 if you shut down Da'Sean you probably beat us. You shut Carter down, Myles steps up or Sags or TA or we have a bunch of double digit scorers.

I think this is the best WVU team of my lifetime.

Boxcar Willie prays to the Lord Jesus Christ that is not you in the pic.
If that is, Boxcar Willie apologizes but you are about as beautiful as a burro drunk on tequila
312.jpg

Boxcar Willie prays to the Lord Jesus Christ that is not you in the pic.
If that is, Boxcar Willie apologizes but you are about as beautiful as a burro drunk on tequila
312.jpg

Way to derail a thread off it's topic. They call this trolling

2) No one person is the offensive star. In 2010 if you shut down Da'Sean you probably beat us. You shut Carter down, Myles steps up or Sags or TA or we have a bunch of double digit scorers.

Agree

I admire Teddy Allen. He goes to the rim and finishes!

Now....if we can have Sags dunk the ball instead of laying it up like he’s a PG then I’ll be extremely happy!

What you like about this team is that they are winning. If this same team was 1-15 you would be ready to run the team and Huggs outda town! Warez

I admire Teddy Allen. He goes to the rim and finishes!

Now....if we can have Sags dunk the ball instead of laying it up like he’s a PG then I’ll be extremely happy!

What? Sags usually does dunk it. He isn't like Devin Williams who almost ALWAYS layed it up.

What you like about this team is that they are winning. If this same team was 1-15 you would be ready to run the team and Huggs outda town! Warez
Unfortunately, this is not the dumbest thing you’ve said on this forum. But it’s close.

Unfortunately, this is not the dumbest thing you’ve said on this forum. But it’s close.

CajunEER....................you a good looking mans. That being said, you can get by saying anything you want. Take a look at my picture. I was 14 when the photo was taken. My Mom took that picture and assured me that I was a good looking and a smart mans! Nothings changed! There's so much to love about a winner. Think! Warez

CajunEER....................you a good looking mans. That being said, you can get by saying anything you want. Take a look at my picture. I was 14 when the photo was taken. My Mom took that picture and assured me that I was a good looking and a smart mans! Nothings changed! There's so much to love about a winner. Think! Warez
Ok...now you’ve outdone yourself to achieve a new level of dumb.

1) The team is very mature because their floor leader is very mature. From the outside it seems Carter is everything you want in senior leadership. It's apparent his calm-under-pressure presence and trust of the system and infected the whole team.

I think this is the best WVU team of my lifetime.
I love this team too. But I look at last year when we had the core of this team now plus a beast in Macon and another solid ball handler Phillip, I just don't know why we playing way better this year.

Reactions: CAJUNEER
I love this team too. But I look at last year when we had the core of this team now plus a beast in Macon and another solid ball handler Phillip, I just don't know why we playing way better this year.

2 senior guards with 4 years experience. The rest of the team is feeding off that and they are able to pick it up when needed.

Sags is bigger and stronger than last year. Bender has improved from game to game. Teddy has learned his spot on the floor and scores off the bench. Beetle can shoot the three and has learned a lot of his game from JC.

Reactions: bamaEER
ADVERTISEMENT