ADVERTISEMENT

TV coverage for YSU game??

NCBuck

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
Kansas City, MO
So I see something called the ATSN is carrying the game whatever that is. Any real tv coverage for this game or internet coverage?

That's AT&T Sports Network, the old Root Sports that carried many games. That is 'real' coverage FWIW.

I remember the day when getting games locally any given week was all everything...and now people bitch that ‘almost’ every game is available nationally but some are not by a ‘real’ network.

Crazy...I tell you.....

So I see something called the ATSN is carrying the game whatever that is. Any real tv coverage for this game or internet coverage?

Listen to Vernon. Also, google mattsarzsports for a very comprehensive college football and basketball tv schedule. In this day and age, anyone on this forum not knowing which channel the game is on is just being lazy.

Listen to Vernon. Also, google mattsarzsports for a very comprehensive college football and basketball tv schedule. In this day and age, anyone on this forum not knowing which channel the game is on is just being lazy.
mattsarz is a great site. Another very good site is 506sports.com. I use them both.

In this day and age of streaming, regional carriers (like ATTSN and MASN) need to work harder to make their content available through streaming apps.

Ha, Seriously!! You took the time to come on here and call me lazy because I asked a simple question of where I might watch the game since I'm not in that part of the country. What a tool you are.

Ha, Seriously!! You took the time to come on here and call me lazy because I asked a simple question of where I might watch the game since I'm not in that part of the country. What a tool you are.

I'm still looking for an internet source to watch this game. Links please?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT