ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson has gone full white nationalist. This is not a drill.

Sad.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...this-is-not-a-drill/ar-BB1fEYxW?ocid=msedgntp

Tucker Carlson’s warning on Thursday to his primarily white audience that the Democratic Party is “trying to replace the current electorate” with “voters from the Third World” is the essence of the dangerous white nationalist replacement theory. Essentially it tells white people that people of color are an inherent threat to their very existence. Replacement theory has been cited as the motivating factor for various acts of terrorism and hate in recent years by angry white men.
moe is a white nationalist that wants to victimize poor minorities.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
a media outlet

A media outlet? MSNBC? Dubbed MSDNC? A media outlet? Home of Joy Reid, Al Sharpton and Rachel Maddow?

giphy.gif

I see you on here sobbing daily that whitey is getting punked by black folks or mistreated in some other way. Always the victim smh. You and your gang are pathetic. So much sobbing and hatred of non-white people or is it just blacks?.
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Sad.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...this-is-not-a-drill/ar-BB1fEYxW?ocid=msedgntp

Tucker Carlson’s warning on Thursday to his primarily white audience that the Democratic Party is “trying to replace the current electorate” with “voters from the Third World” is the essence of the dangerous white nationalist replacement theory. Essentially it tells white people that people of color are an inherent threat to their very existence. Replacement theory has been cited as the motivating factor for various acts of terrorism and hate in recent years by angry white men.
and you have gone full blown sheeple....why aren't you on here defending the child sniffers "policies"? BBBBBBBAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Reactions: 30CAT
Sad.

You’re sad!!!

Reactions: moe and SKYHAWKBALL
Honest question, is a black nationalist bad? Or only white nationalists? Do we now interchange nationalist with supremacist, intentionally blurring the lines?

I definitely believe the culture brought by the Europeans of a strong and hardworking god fearing society to be superior to that of the rest of the world’s cultures. I have no care at all what color you are. You work hard, you lead a moral life, you don’t break the law and contribute to the betterment of society? I want you. I believe in the strength of this country’s traditional values and culture is what led us to become the preeminent superpower of the world. Changing that culture is what is leading to our decline in my opinion.

So, what does that make me?

Honest question, is a black nationalist bad? Or only white nationalists? Do we now interchange nationalist with supremacist, intentionally blurring the lines?

I definitely believe the culture brought by the Europeans of a strong and hardworking god fearing society to be superior to that of the rest of the world’s cultures. I have no care at all what color you are. You work hard, you lead a moral life, you don’t break the law and contribute to the betterment of society? I want you. I believe in the strength of this country’s traditional values and culture is what led us to become the preeminent superpower of the world. Changing that culture is what is leading to our decline in my opinion.

So, what does that make me?
A Patriot who doesn't what his children to grow up in a country like the ones we got are boots dirty in.

Reactions: Eagle25427
Sad.

He must be a fag, because he was born in San Francisco. And definitely a preppy northeastern asshole, because he went to boarding school and Trinity College. So, the redneck Trumpers on here that hate the coastal elite, obviously don't care if the person in question fellates Trump nightly.

He must be a fag, because he was born in San Francisco. And definitely a preppy northeastern asshole, because he went to boarding school and Trinity College. So, the redneck Trumpers on here that hate the coastal elite, obviously don't care if the person in question fellates Trump nightly.

Remind me who lives in NYC and sends their kids to a private school?

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT