ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson has gone full white nationalist. This is not a drill.

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Sad.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...this-is-not-a-drill/ar-BB1fEYxW?ocid=msedgntp

Tucker Carlson’s warning on Thursday to his primarily white audience that the Democratic Party is “trying to replace the current electorate” with “voters from the Third World” is the essence of the dangerous white nationalist replacement theory. Essentially it tells white people that people of color are an inherent threat to their very existence. Replacement theory has been cited as the motivating factor for various acts of terrorism and hate in recent years by angry white men.

Last edited:
Sad.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...this-is-not-a-drill/ar-BB1fEYxW?ocid=msedgntp

Tucker Carlson’s warning on Thursday to his primarily white audience that the Democratic Party is “trying to replace the current electorate” with “voters from the Third World” is the essence of the dangerous white nationalist replacement theory. Essentially it tells white people that people of color are an inherent threat to their very existence. Replacement theory has been cited as the motivating factor for various acts of terrorism and hate in recent years by angry white men.
didn't read it...didn't have to. It's a smoke and mirror attempt to divert attention away from the Biden Border Fvck Up.

Sad.

It's no wonder your mind is warped. You are truly ignorant.

didn't read it...didn't have to. It's a smoke and mirror attempt to divert attention away from the Biden Border Fvck Up.
LOL by your reckoning, everything is a distraction from the border.
tenor.gif

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Your inference from that post truly shows how truly unintelligent you are.
LOL You act like a media outlet can't report two different things (the border story and that TC is a white nationalist which is not news) when actually you're the one than can only hold one thought in your pea brain at a time while choosing to ignore the story that makes you uncomfortable.

LOL You act like a media outlet can't report two different things (the border story and that TC is a white nationalist which is not news) when actually you're the one than can only hold one thought in your pea brain at a time while choosing to ignore the story that makes you uncomfortable.
Smoke and mirrors and your low bar intellect has bought right into it. Congrats

Sad.

Yawn.

The Liberal Way:

When the truth comes out lie (aka fact check) until you can't lie and then lie again.

Sad.

The new Democrat Party is advertising it Moe.

Last edited:
Sad.

100% true. Why let in all these people who can barely read or write? Welfare recipients. Whites still make up nearly 65% of the pop. Why kowtow to 12%?

100% true. Why let in all these people who can barely read or write? Welfare recipients. Whites still make up nearly 65% of the pop. Why kowtow to 12%?

Primarily white viewers...the country is 65% white...I would bet that all cable news consists of primarily white viewers. I know I'm doing something right, because Moe and Coop has blocked me...

Primarily white viewers...the country is 65% white...I would bet that all cable news consists of primarily white viewers. I know I'm doing something right, because Moe and Coop has blocked me...
If you were running a cable show on how to steal things, it would be made up of mostly criminals who watch it.

Smoke and mirrors and your low bar intellect has bought right into it. Congrats
It's ok if you don't care that TC is a white nationalist spewing his racist message on Fox. You're not the only one on this board that finds his words appealing.

It's ok if you don't care that TC is a white nationalist spewing his racist message on Fox. You're not the only one on this board that finds his words appealing.
The new Democrat Party is advertising it Moe.

Again the new Democrat Party is advertising it and NPR did a creampuff story basically saying the same thing Tucker did. This thread didn't go the way you thought it would.

On the same day ex-police officer Kim Potter was charged with 2nd degree manslaughter for shooting career criminal thug Daunte Wright, the Department of Justice has announced it will not pursue charges against the unnamed black U.S. Capitol Police Officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt on January 6, 2021.

Within a day of the shooting, Potter was unmasked and fencing and concrete barriers were built around her home to protect it from a violent Black Lives Matter/Antifa mob.

And yet we still don’t know the name of the black officer who killed Ashli Babbitt.

Reactions: moe
Sam Montoya – Entered the US Capitol on Jan 6th and video recorded the death of Ashli Babbitt. He is currently being held in jail.

John Sullivan– an Antifa organizer – Entered the Capitol while posing as a Trump supporter on Jan 6th and video recorded the death of Ashli Babbitt. He is not in jail.
in fact, Sullivan was paid $70,000 for his footage by the mainstream media and has a book contract following his activities on January 6th that included organizing an Antifa-BLM event, storming the US Capitol, beating out windows and participating in the riot.

Reactions: moe
@a
9h·
The best part about this Tucker vs ADL stuff from this week is now millions of people are consciously aware and thinking about the fact that American citizens are being replaced.

If the ADL simply ignored it no one would have given Tucker’s clip a second thought.

Now the entire media is talking about demographic replacement all week and Tucker still has his job.

^^^^KKK^^^^
Your family was in the KKK ? Yes.....long time Bobby Byrd supporters. I also bet they/you are also part of those snake handling religious cults that some Churches in WV are famous for.

Last edited:
Your family was in the KKK ? Yes.....long time Bobby Byrd supporters. I also bet they/you are also part of those snake handling religious cults that southern WV is famous for.
I see you on here sobbing daily that whitey is getting punked by black folks or mistreated in some other way. Always the victim smh. You and your gang are pathetic. So much sobbing and hatred of non-white people or is it just blacks?.

Your family was in the KKK ? Yes.....long time Bobby Byrd supporters. I also bet they/you are also part of those snake handling religious cults that southern WV is famous for.
You missed your mark on the Southern WV comment.

I see you on here sobbing daily that whitey is getting punked by black folks or mistreated in some other way. Always the victim smh. You and your gang are pathetic. So much sobbing and hatred of non-white people or is it just blacks?.
You are the one that is on here daily sobbing about the likes of TC.
I don't hate anyone......I just post facts.
You and your ilk are the ones always playing the victim.
It is fun pushing your bullshit back in your face.

You are the one that is on here daily sobbing about the likes of TC.
I don't hate anyone......I just post facts.
You and your ilk are the ones always playing the victim.
It is fun pushing your bullshit back in your face.
How have I played the victim? I'll gladly complain about white nationalism every day while you support it. The ones like you who claim 'victory' on here are the ones who never achieve it.

How have I played the victim? I'll gladly complain about white nationalism every day while you support it. The ones like you who claim 'victory' on here are the ones who never achieve it.
Show me where I have supported "White Nationalism".
Being proud of being white has nothing to do with "White Nationalism".
Unlike you....I support ALL ethnic groups.
Where did you come up with your "victory" theory?

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
True....should have worded it differently.....It was meant for a specific poster.

I know it’s Pentecostal churches that have traditionally been snake handling and I think there may be 1 near Mercer County, but KY, OH, TN, and FL were where they were more congregated.

Im one who thinks all venomous snakes should be killed. I think there is other predators that keep rodent populations down other than venomous snakes.

I know it’s Pentecostal churches that have traditionally been snake handling and I think there may be 1 near Mercer County, but KY, OH, TN, and FL were where they were more congregated.

Im one who thinks all venomous snakes should be killed. I think there is other predators that keep rodent populations down other than venomous snakes.
I was wrong.....I edited my post.

ADVERTISEMENT