ADVERTISEMENT

Try to wrap your head around this for a minute

Motown Mounty

All-American
May 29, 2001
Obama is doing everything he can to topple Netanyahu from his position of power in Israel.

When the people rose up in Iran a few years ago and were demonstrating and looking into cameras and asking America for help....Obama never lifted a finger.

Re: Unfortunately we have a long history of being short on support

... After encouraging uprisings.

Oh lord, so if he loses that will be obamas fault too? Lol

Way to give the Israelis credit! He either is incompetent on one hand or a Machiavellian genius on the other in the bubble.

Bebe could lose today and still retain power....

which if memory serves happened with him before. I'm not 100% but I believe whoever can bring together a majority coalition together in the Knesset will be the PM.

Re: Bebe could lose today and still retain power....

Who are you going to trash when Herzog wins and life and politics in Israel goes on just like it is now. You actually think that Herzog will support a one sided deal with Iran? That why I don't care who wins the election, it won't make a bit of difference.

If Herzog comes over here to trash our President

at the invitation of a bunch of loons, I'll trash him too. Otherwise, if he conducts himself with respect toward our country, I'll respect him.

For an "incompetent", Obama sure can get things done....

roll.r191677.gif
Imagine how much quicker he could destroy the country if he knew what he was doing.

Bebe "trashed" our President? That a new one, his address....

was very respectful to both our President and Country. You must have missed what he had to say. He did point out many misgivings about dealing with Iran. I think he has more at stake since Iran's stated goal is to "Kill all Jews and annihilate Israel". If that were to happen, America's interests are not being served.

From today's Haaretz....

But whatever the outcome of the election is, Netanyahu won't be able to ignore the fact that the past four months have drastically damaged his brand. Most Israelis, including many who will still be voting for him, see him as an aloof and uncaring figure, disconnected from the daily concerns of ordinary Israelis. Abroad, he has tainted his image with the shameless election stunt/Congress speech which turned many American supporters against him. Whether as prime minister or as a former senior statesman, Netanyahu's life is about to get a lot harder as he finds himself isolated and unloved.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel-election-2015/.premium-1.647287#!

"From today's Haaretz".... Who cares, I don't, life goes on**

wvu

Re: Wow...blaming a foreign election on Obama.....

I THOUGHT THAT WAS gw.

Actuawaly we may to keep searching for competency. Looks Bibi set to win

and 0 and his minions set to lose.

Re: If Herzog comes over here to trash our President

Gee, that is so great of you. You are the only stupid bastard who believes you and your half black president are that important to the world.

Re: I don't listen to Rush. I'm using facts which you wouldn't understand**

Try putting some of these facts you speak of in a post then instead of your theories.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT