ADVERTISEMENT

Trumplethinskin doesn't want Mueller to look at his finances.....

RichardPeterJohnson

All-American
Dec 7, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA
doesn't that make any of you wingnuts the least bit suspicious? He wouldn't release his tax returns and now says-fine investigate me but I'll tell you what you can investigate. I don't think even the GOP-controlled Congress is going to be ok with this. Face it boys, he's crooked. So much smoke, doesn't want Mueller to properly investigate (Mueller's a Repub btw), looking for ways to undercut Mueller, lawyers looking at pardon options.....he's guilty as hell. Of what? That is yet to be determined.[roll]

doesn't that make any of you wingnuts the least bit suspicious? He wouldn't release his tax returns and now says-fine investigate me but I'll tell you what you can investigate. I don't think even the GOP-controlled Congress is going to be ok with this. Face it boys, he's crooked. So much smoke, doesn't want Mueller to properly investigate (Mueller's a Repub btw), looking for ways to undercut Mueller, lawyers looking at pardon options.....he's guilty as hell. Of what? That is yet to be determined.[roll]

Remember when the right was all in conspiracy mode about a "birth certificate" from a certain president? But this.......nah........this is not important, is it? :popcorn:

I guess you goons struggle with reading.

You two actually think that they "WANT" to have their finances out there for public consumption.

BTW.... did you know the earth was flat? o_O

I guess you goons struggle with reading.

You two actually think that they "WANT" to have their finances out there for public consumption.

BTW.... did you know the earth was flat? o_O

Doesn't care if they "want" it or not.......they DID IT. Trump still refuses to, and is now threatening Mueller about it.......and for a guy (Trump) that likes to exaggerate (I won't say "lie") a lot, what's the deal about his financials?

Well no shit. But the fact that you all seem surprised that Trump.... Trump.... would buck having his finances out there for public consumption is a little mind bottling.

Hence.... did you know the earth was flat?

I've never been accused of having my "mind bottled".......now mind "boggling", a few times.....[thumbsup].........you've been watching Blades of Glory too much.......[laughing]

I've never been accused of having my "mind bottled".......now mind "boggling", a few times.....[thumbsup].........
utzTCyo.png

Well no shit. But the fact that you all seem surprised that Trump.... Trump.... would buck having his finances out there for public consumption is a little mind bottling.

Hence.... did you know the earth was flat?
Still weak

But when it comes to the Clinton Foundation.....I bet everyone on here defending Trump for not wanting his finances analyzed, would be screaming that the Clintons not wanting their finances analyzed means she's guilty.

It's time some people realize that this man is being investigated in a very serious matter, and following the money is usually a pretty good strategy for finding guilt (I think I hear that many times from right wingers when talking Clintons).

Might be nothing there, but don't fault Mueller for doing due diligence. Trump should just STFU and realize some of his teams actions and LIES have made this more of an issue.

But when it comes to the Clinton Foundation.....I bet everyone on here defending Trump for not wanting his finances analyzed, would be screaming that the Clintons not wanting their finances analyzed means she's guilty.

It's time some people realize that this man is being investigated in a very serious matter, and following the money is usually a pretty good strategy for finding guilt (I think I hear that many times from right wingers when talking Clintons).

Might be nothing there, but don't fault Mueller for doing due diligence. Trump should just STFU and realize some of his teams actions and LIES have made this more of an issue.
There is no comparison to Trumps business dealings, especially priot to his election and the Clinto Foundatiion. If Trump were accused of pay for play there might be a comparison.

There is no comparison to Trumps business dealings, especially priot to his election and the Clinto Foundatiion. If Trump were accused of pay for play there might be a comparison.
The Russians (tried to) help him win an election, I think his finances are relevant. Besides, Mueller is a very good investigator.

Explains stick up ass.

Explains a lot for many on this board.

Zero sense of humor, combined with zero grasp of logic and reasoning.

I make a simple post pointing out the clear fact that no one wants their finances made public and the responses are classic. Ignore the content, turn off the brain, and fire away.

Explains a lot for many on this board.

Zero sense of humor, combined with zero grasp of logic and reasoning.

I make a simple post pointing out the clear fact that no one wants their finances made public and the responses are classic. Ignore the content, turn off the brain, and fire away.
Actually, I think if you're President.... and this "Russian witch hunt" as you describe it is holding up your "critical" agenda....wouldn't you want to do whatever you needed to put this there no to bed? I mean listen to him in an interview, and it's obvious that he doesn't care about showing off his wealth.

"But Clinton" won't save his ass, lol, you all just don't get it.

I so hope the dumbass fires Mueller, lmfao, I think after reading his incoherent times transcript that he is scared shitless and in so far over his head that he hasn't a clue what to do. Two of his lawyers quit yesterday, ostensibly because he is ignoring their advice not to trash Mueller. If he was innocent he'd just let Mueller prove it right? lol Can't believe the rubes on here still think he is gonna turn "precedential" picked the wrong horse to back boys, smart people knew who Trump was. Send kid Rock to the senate to piss off liberals too! It's working bigly for you.

I so hope the dumbass fires Mueller, lmfao, I think after reading his incoherent times transcript that he is scared shitless and in so far over his head that he hasn't a clue what to do. Two of his lawyers quit yesterday, ostensibly because he is ignoring their advice not to trash Mueller. If he was innocent he'd just let Mueller prove it right? lol Can't believe the rubes on here still think he is gonna turn "precedential" picked the wrong horse to back boys, smart people knew who Trump was. Send kid Rock to the senate to piss off liberals too! It's working bigly for you.
23617-1.jpg

Actually, I think if you're President.... and this "Russian witch hunt" as you describe it is holding up your "critical" agenda....wouldn't you want to do whatever you needed to put this there no to bed? I mean listen to him in an interview, and it's obvious that he doesn't care about showing off his wealth.

As I've said in the past.... you can't apply the same level of reason to Trump that you do normal politicians. Trump is a different animal, he's not going to follow conventional wisdom. So don't be surprised when he does something that makes no sense.

We don't know what Trump has done though, since he's not disclosed his financials......

When you have nothing to hide, sit back and let investigation take place. If you are hiding something, then go on the warpath and attempt to discredit or intimidate people.......

Which one is Trump doing? :popcorn:

When you have nothing to hide, sit back and let investigation take place. If you are hiding something, then go on the warpath and attempt to discredit or intimidate people.......

Which one is Trump doing? :popcorn:
LOL....in that NYT interview, he was scared and combative. He's definitely hiding lots and knows it's all starting to unravel.

As I've said in the past.... you can't apply the same level of reason to Trump that you do normal politicians. Trump is a different animal, he's not going to follow conventional wisdom. So don't be surprised when he does something that makes no sense.
I'm not surprised anymore, but not because he's a non-politician politician....rather because he's done so many things that don't make sense....it's just not surprising anymore.

This is going to be one of those threads that 82 brings back a year later.

I'm not saying Trump did anything wrong.......my point is that it's an investigations, something that Trump has called for before (birther claim). Nothing wrong with investigating. If the findings show no wrongdoing, then fine. If it shows wrongdoings, fine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT