ADVERTISEMENT

Trump voters believe he is more truthful than their family and friends, Conservative media figures, or religious leaders.

It’s all about Biff’s ability to create new bifftards from a field of imbeciles.
Let's play a game ...
For every lie you tell us Trump told we will tell you one of biden's.
For every good policy you tell of biden's we will tell you one of Trump's and then do bad policy.
For every cover up of the Biden family we show (with facts ) you show us one of Trump ( with facts not the Adam Schiff stuff ...lol)
Then you tell us how politicians get so rich in a lifetime of politics.
Please start ...

No one could be that stupid. How can anyone believe one word Trump says?
Because he claimed he was illegally spied on and the Russian collusion scam was a made up hoax?

How could anyone believe he was lying?

Reactions: roadtrasheer
They can’t deflect fast enough. Trump has 4 indictments with 90+ charges, many of which were done in plain sight and his guilt is unquestionable. Yet all they can do is complain about Biden’s trip to HI.
If his guilt is "unquestionable" why hasn't he been convicted?

They just can't admit they were wrong about Trump.
What were we wrong about, name it?

Covid scam?
Impeachment?
Illegal spying?
Hunter's laptop?
American energy independence?
Record consumer confidence and job growth?
No inflation?
No wars?
Low gas prices?
Higher wages?
Record Black employment?
Record wealth repatriation?
Secure border?
Lower home mortgage rates?
Cheap groceries?

What did we miss under Trump?

What were we wrong about, name it?

Covid scam?
Impeachment?
Illegal spying?
Hunter's laptop?
American energy independence?
Record consumer confidence and job growth?
No inflation?
No wars?
Low gas prices?
Higher wages?
Record Black employment?
Record wealth repatriation?
Secure border?
Lower home mortgage rates?
Cheap groceries?

What did we miss under Trump?

Exactly...It's one thing to say it, like his messiahs do and just rebleat it, but it's another to explain how you come to that conclusion.. Pedo-Joe is a disaster and we won't hesitate to show our disdain through policy. The bleaters can't do the same thing with Trump.

They use hatred to try to convince us...We use policy in an attempt to convince them. At least we can say, while no candidate is perfect, we do what's best for America. They do what they are commanded to do.

Bleaters. That's all they are. They're bleaters.

That lying out at the beach for the past two weeks wore him out. Where's Commie-la? Wait...She was worn out in another way, right @atlkvb? :joy:
Yup, that was me @30CAT ...I wore that girl out!
iu

He knows that Willie B...so does Kamala :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Willie always complimented me how high up my heels would go without ever falling off my feet!
iu

Aw git it girl!

Exactly...It's one thing to say it, like his messiahs do and just rebleat it, but it's another to explain how you come to that conclusion.. Pedo-Joe is a disaster and we won't hesitate to show our disdain through policy. The bleaters can't do the same thing with Trump.

They use hatred to try to convince us...We use policy in an attempt to convince them. At least we can say, while no candidate is perfect, we do what's best for America. They do what they are commanded to do.

Bleaters. That's all they are. They're bleaters.
Imagine how embarrassed they are having to watch that cretin talkin' about how he almost lost his home in a damn "kitchen fire"...while those poor folks in Hawaii have lost everything?

Imagine if you had voted for that dweeb? Wouldn't you be silent too when asked to defend him?

Say my lady...I know you're Black...but did you really vote for creepy Joe Biden?
giphy.gif

Oprah....I know YOU voted for him. Why did you do that?
giphy.gif

I mean JOE BIDEN...who in their right mind voted for that dweeb?
giphy.gif

@bamaEER when asked to give his reason(s) voting for such a loser
giphy.gif

see....@30CAT was 100% correct!
Pedo-Joe is a disaster and we won't hesitate to show our disdain through policy. The bleaters can't do the same thing with Trump.
Point made...point proven.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Well falling asleep isn't a "high crime or misdemeanor" but it is incredibly embarrassing if you voted for this corpse as well as extremely insensitive to those poor Maui residents.

Hey @moe hey @bamaEER hey @Soaring Eagle 74 ...why aren't you guys "bragging" about how creepy Joe FELL ASLEEP showing compassion for the Maui fire victims?

That's OK you all can remain silent, we know that you know he's a loser too.

Well falling asleep isn't a "high crime or misdemeanor" but it is incredibly embarrassing if you voted for this corpse as well as extremely insensitive to those poor Maui residents.

Hey @moe hey @bamaEER hey @Soaring Eagle 74 ...why aren't you guys "bragging" about how creepy Joe FELL ASLEEP showing compassion for the Maui fire victims?

That's OK you all can remain silent, we know that you know he's a loser too.

And checking his watch during his "compassion" for the 13 soldiers who died because of his stupidity.

gold-star-dad-blasts-biden-index.jpg

Did you hear Trump ate pizza with a fork .....
Do you remember how the media skewered Bush after Katrina? Have any of them even mentioned creepy Joe's stupid remarks about his "kitchen fire" or his half brain dead ass FALLING ASLEEP during a meeting with those Maui fire victims?

Ans: Hell no.

'Ol Quindray isn't going to dismantle Leviathan...that Dude may be headed from prison to pick up his new EBT card! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT