ADVERTISEMENT

Trump threatens to sue reporters who revealed that he's paying witnesses

@moe
230.jpg
I don't have to "prove" Orange man bad colluded with Russians. He knew them, has met with them, admires them, and wants to be like them. That's "collusion" enough for me you disgusting Trumpers!

Hey @moe, does the same apply to Hillary and the DNC along with the entire Obama DOJ who cooked up that whole collusion scheme with help from the Russians?

@moe
230.jpg
I'm not going to answer that

giphy.webp

Last edited:
Google is your friend...While you are at it ...do James Clapper...whose role in skewing presidential campaigns might deserve a special place in the annals of nefarious election meddling.
It's your crazy story that you can't back up which is typical for you and MAGA.

It's NOT MY story...facts are facts...it's all on the record....again...Google is your friend, you certainly know how.

Last edited:
So then why haven't YOU denounced the phony made up "collusion" scam as a hoax? It's your mind numbed brainwashing that refuses to allow you to accept it was nothing but a planned coup...the very thing you accuse Trump of organizing on Jan 6th.😏

@moe
230.jpg
I refuse to admit I've been duped about "collusion" or even the entire failed progressive agenda. In order for me to admit that, I'd have to forget everything I've blindly believed since I first starting nursing!

Poor @moe ...came out of the womb a suckling Leftist :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You have nothing. Again.
How Obama's Intel Czar Rigged 2016 and 2020 Debates Against Trump
iu

James Clapper

excerpt:
Just two days before the presidential debate between Trump and Clinton – Clapper issued the unprecedented intelligence advisory with Obama’s personal blessing. It seemed to lend credence to what the Clinton camp was telling the media — that Trump was working with Russian President Vladimir Putin through a secret back channel to steal the election. Sure enough, the Democratic nominee pounced on it to smear Trump at the debate.

...more

In 2020, he was the lead signatory on the “intelligence" statement that discredited the New York Post’s October bombshell exposing emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop, which documented how Hunter’s corrupt Burisma paymasters had met with Joe Biden when he was vice president. It was released Oct. 19, just three days before Trump and Biden debated each other in Nashville. Fifty other U.S. “Intelligence Community” officials and experts signed the seven-page document, which claimed "the arrival on the U.S. political scene of emails purportedly belonging to Vice President Biden’s son Hunter, much of it related to his time serving on the board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma, has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

...more

A post-election survey by The Polling Company, for one, found that thanks to the discrediting and suppression of the laptop story, 45% of Biden voters in swing states said they were “unaware of the financial scandal enveloping Biden and his son” and that full awareness of the Hunter Biden laptop scandal would have led more than 9% of these Biden voters to abandon their vote for him – thereby flipping all six of the swing states he won over to Trump and giving Trump the victory.

@moe
230.jpg
Damm it! I hate when that Trumper Negro makes me look stupid!

One correction there 'ol @moe...true I am a so called "Trumper Negro", but I can't make you look stupid my friend...
giphy.webp

@moe
230.jpg
You're insufferable atl!

I backed it up and I'm a Black MAGA. What's your rebuttal?

@moe
230.jpg
Aren't you tired of embarrassing me for one day atl? What are 'ya anyway some sort of MAGA masochist?
giphy.webp

Sorry @moe

Reactions: bornaneer
It's NO MY story...facts are facts...it's all on the record....again...Google is your friend, you certainly know how.
He knows Clapper is a slime...just like he knows Biden is a mime. He's just too embarrassed to admit to either one.

iu

iu

iu

If you had a little more hair there little cutie, I'd be sniffin' you up too!
iu

How Obama's Intel Czar Rigged 2016 and 2020 Debates Against Trump
iu

James Clapper

excerpt:
Just two days before the presidential debate between Trump and Clinton – Clapper issued the unprecedented intelligence advisory with Obama’s personal blessing. It seemed to lend credence to what the Clinton camp was telling the media — that Trump was working with Russian President Vladimir Putin through a secret back channel to steal the election. Sure enough, the Democratic nominee pounced on it to smear Trump at the debate.

...more

In 2020, he was the lead signatory on the “intelligence" statement that discredited the New York Post’s October bombshell exposing emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop, which documented how Hunter’s corrupt Burisma paymasters had met with Joe Biden when he was vice president. It was released Oct. 19, just three days before Trump and Biden debated each other in Nashville. Fifty other U.S. “Intelligence Community” officials and experts signed the seven-page document, which claimed "the arrival on the U.S. political scene of emails purportedly belonging to Vice President Biden’s son Hunter, much of it related to his time serving on the board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma, has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

...more

A post-election survey by The Polling Company, for one, found that thanks to the discrediting and suppression of the laptop story, 45% of Biden voters in swing states said they were “unaware of the financial scandal enveloping Biden and his son” and that full awareness of the Hunter Biden laptop scandal would have led more than 9% of these Biden voters to abandon their vote for him – thereby flipping all six of the swing states he won over to Trump and giving Trump the victory.

@moe
230.jpg
Damm it! I hate when that Trumper Negro makes me look stupid!

One correction there 'ol @moe...true I am a so called "Trumper Negro", but I can't make you look stupid my friend...
giphy.webp

@moe
230.jpg
You're insufferable atl!
Thanks...those are irrefutable facts...I can't believe poor Moe doesn't know how to find those facts or find something that proves us wrong. Hell even James Comey REFUSED to sign it.

Thanks...those are irrefutable facts...I can't believe poor Moe doesn't know how to find those facts or find something that proves us wrong. Hell even James Comey REFUSED to sign it.
I can't believe you typed this with full awareness of @moe 's severe case of chronic incurable TDS? 😏

Reactions: bornaneer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT