ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Tells Fox News He Had ‘Every Right’ to Meddle With 2020 Election

True confessions.

“It’s so crazy that my poll numbers go up. Whoever heard—you get indicted for interfering with a presidential election where you have every right to do it—you get indicted and your poll numbers go up,” Trump said. “It’s such nonsense.”
Good ole @moe with his CNN type of reporting on taking crap out of context for his own pleasure. Why you so worried for @moe?

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
True confessions.

“It’s so crazy that my poll numbers go up. Whoever heard—you get indicted for interfering with a presidential election where you have every right to do it—you get indicted and your poll numbers go up,” Trump said. “It’s such nonsense.”
There’s nothing wrong with questioning the results and wanting verification of the results

On the other hand, weaponizing the legal system against your political opponent is true meddling and interfering in an election.

You’ve now been educated. You’re welcome

Reactions: atlkvb and mtn1neer
Reactions: sammyk
There’s nothing wrong with questioning the results and wanting verification of the results

On the other hand, weaponizing the legal system against your political opponent is true meddling and interfering in an election.

You’ve now been educated. You’re welcome
As 'ol @moe sat in silence while practically every elected Democrat said Trump's election in '16 was "illigitimate" :rolleyes: No one should ever mistake @moe for being a two faced hypocrate.

@moe
230.jpg
I wouldn't exactly say I'm two faced, I'm proud to wear both of my faces of hatred for Trump while always excusing Democrats on either one of them!

Thanks for clearing that up for us there 'ol @moe 😏

Last edited:
Trump is definitely allowed to return the favor after he wins. They started it! Seriously though some people need to be held accountable for this nonsense.
Obviously they control the DOJ. Who is gonna hold them accountable. Serious question

Obviously they control the DOJ. Who is gonna hold them accountable. Serious question

It's a legit question.

There's going to be numerous people who are going to learn their security badge doesn't work anymore. Seriously all they had to do was work with him the first time. Them getting rid isn't going to stop that either. The bench running after him will make them miss the Orange Man. People just need to go vote.

Last edited:
It's a legit question.

There's going to be numerous people who are going to learn their security badge doesn't work anymore. Seriously all they had to do was work with him the first time. Them getting rid isn't going to stop that either. The bench running after him will make them miss the Orange Man. People just need to go vote.

The New Democrat Party needs to be worried about the Old Democrat Party. I think they might hold a grudge about how they treated them.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I will break the grip of the Marxists on our justice system and I will END Kamala's war on police.

Together, we will launch a WAR on violent crime instead.

Yeah, it’s coming. At this point he can try to delay things, but it’s pretty obvious the trials will all see the light of day.

You can stick a fork in the election interference lawfare. That shit backfired on your tribe bigly.

Reactions: atlkvb
Trump is definitely allowed to return the favor after he wins. They started it! Seriously though some people need to be held accountable for this nonsense.
I'd start with this chick if I were Trump's AG

I always keep a little cash on me...just in case
iu

To pay your paramour right Fanni?

Yeah I hit it, and she paid me too!
iu

Yeah, it’s coming. At this point he can try to delay things, but it’s pretty obvious the trials will all see the light of day.
It's all you've got...hope that one of these "Lawfare" trials somehow eventually nails him because deep down inside you know he's going to trounce that cacklin' Communist.

Matter of fact, you're so damn embarased by her, you can't even admit you'll enthusiastically vote for her stupid ass. Am I right?

He know's exactly why he's votin' for me...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...
iu

Yeah sure Kamala, 'cause he's a joke just like you are! :rolleyes:

It's all you've got...hope that one of these "Lawfare" trials somehow eventually nails him because deep down inside you know he's going to trounce that cacklin' Communist.

Matter of fact, you're so damn embarased by her, you can't even admit you'll enthusiastically vote for her stupid ass. Am I right?

He know's exactly why he's votin' for me...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...
iu

Yeah sure Kamala, 'cause he's a joke just like you are! :rolleyes:

Harris was one of the original Soros hand picked and funded DA's. She's the Vice President now. If people don't understand She's directing all this lawfare against Trump then they better wake up.

Sen. Kamala Harris endorses George Soros-backed Sacramento DA challenger​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT