ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP SAYS HE WILL RELEASE HIS TAXES!

Cool, let me know when you want to start talking economics. You’re talking personal taxes, transparency, and your feelz. Vote on those reasons if you want. Doesn’t matter to me so I’m voting on what does matter to me. His policy and job performance.

And why is this a story? They were illegally leaked. You supposedly have them. Did you forget? That didn’t answer your questions? I figured a CPA would know what type of information would be within his returns, pretty sure you’re lying, yet again. Probably time to change your screen name again.

Just like Trump on so many key policy issues, you've dodged the issue and have refused to address it. Why won't he release his federal and state tax returns? The answer obviously is that his returns contain damaging information (taxes paid or not paid) (debt owed to foreign entities) (lack of wealth). Trumpers refuse to acknowledge that their candidate is simply a grifter who has done a terrible job on the economy, Covid, race relations, handling the climate, and foreign affairs, just to name a few colossal screwups.

Just like Trump on so many key policy issues, you've dodged the issue and have refused to address it. Why won't he release his federal and state tax returns? The answer obviously is that his returns contain damaging information (taxes paid or not paid) (debt owed to foreign entities) (lack of wealth). Trumpers refuse to acknowledge that their candidate is simply a grifter who has done a terrible job on the economy, Covid, race relations, handling the climate, and foreign affairs, just to name a few colossal screwups.
Release yours on here , Gomer.

ElB4WDMUcAAxfQ9

Reactions: GrimReaper82
I did in fact address it. I said he’s not releasing them to provide fodder for his opposition to use against him. There is literally nothing that could be gained from releasing them. Those of us supportive of him are in favor of him continuing to make you all whine about them. But again, don’t you have them already? Or were those fakes? Pretty clear the whole reason behind those was to try and force him to correct the record by releasing them. We simply do not care, it’s an issue for you all, not us.

Your candidate last night literally laid out Trump’s COVID plan but with possibility of further shutdowns being the outlier. Everything else Biden claimed he’d do, Trump’s admin IS doing.

Economy? Hahahaha

Race Relations? Trump is correct, he’s done more for the benefit of black Americans since Lincoln. The best thing? Jobs, as evidenced by them having the lowest unemployment in history and the highest wage growth, even outpacing white Americans. Add women to that as well.

Foreign affairs? HHahahha maybe you missed it, another country joined the Abraham Accords today.

No, no you’re not. And I’m not sure what or why you pivoted to this. This wasn’t your original assertion nor what I was responding to.

He’s not going to give his returns for the left to use and demonize him with. It’s just that simple. He, like all Americans, tries to minimize his tax liability and exposure. Real estate and investment is key to that.

You all claim he loses hundreds of millions of dollars. That’s a write off. A CPA would know that. You all are stuck in circular logic.
The left is hung up on Trumps Tax returns thinking he is dumb enough to list which banks contain the illegal money he accumulates.....Even I am smart enough to hide my illegal income from the IRS....

I did in fact address it. I said he’s not releasing them to provide fodder for his opposition to use against him. There is literally nothing that could be gained from releasing them. Those of us supportive of him are in favor of him continuing to make you all whine about them. But again, don’t you have them already? Or were those fakes? Pretty clear the whole reason behind those was to try and force him to correct the record by releasing them. We simply do not care, it’s an issue for you all, not us.

Your candidate last night literally laid out Trump’s COVID plan but with possibility of further shutdowns being the outlier. Everything else Biden claimed he’d do, Trump’s admin IS doing.

Economy? Hahahaha

Race Relations? Trump is correct, he’s done more for the benefit of black Americans since Lincoln. The best thing? Jobs, as evidenced by them having the lowest unemployment in history and the highest wage growth, even outpacing white Americans. Add women to that as well.

Foreign affairs? HHahahha maybe you missed it, another country joined the Abraham Accords today.

Your answer is very telling and shocking. You simply don't care. Trump could owe $10Million to Russian interests/oligarchs and that fact alone wouldn't bother 99.99% of Trump followers. From here on in, its all about voter turn out, there are very few undecided voters, and if there are any, the majority will flip to Biden. Nov 4th will be a fantastic day.

Your answer is very telling and shocking. You simply don't care. Trump could owe $10Million to Russian interests/oligarchs and that fact alone wouldn't bother 99.99% of Trump followers. From here on in, its all about voter turn out, there are very few undecided voters, and if there are any, the majority will flip to Biden. Nov 4th will be a fantastic day.
Correct, I don’t care about his taxes. Well, we know the Biden’s received $3.5m from the Russian Mob, thats confirmed. We know they received money from China. So speculate all you like about Trump, when we KNOW about Biden.

Economy? Hahahaha

We know. We get it. You trumpers do not care who he is indebted to. What could go wrong?

Correct, I don’t care about his taxes. Well, we know the Biden’s received $3.5m from the Russian Mob, thats confirmed. We know they received money from China. So speculate all you like about Trump, when we KNOW about Biden.

Debating you is like taking candy from a baby.

ADVERTISEMENT