ADVERTISEMENT

Trump says he is more Presidential than any Prez

Keyser76

All-American
Apr 7, 2010
since Lincoln and probably belongs on Mount Rushmore. He reminds me of Vanilla Ice. Did you watch his "rally" in Ohio? It's like he needs his rube army to show him love, lol. Wonder how much Capito got? I knew she would go0 back on her promised vote. Oh well, maybe now we will get to see what their Bill looks like.

Reactions: Boomboom521
since Lincoln and probably belongs on Mount Rushmore. He reminds me of Vanilla Ice. Did you watch his "rally" in Ohio? It's like he needs his rube army to show him love, lol. Wonder how much Capito got? I knew she would go0 back on her promised vote. Oh well, maybe now we will get to see what their Bill looks like.

Capito voted to start debate. Nothing more.

She still voted yes on the same bill she said she could not vote yes on just 2 weeks ago.

Could be a smart vote on her part. If she knew it was going to fail, then voting for it does nothing to help it pass, but puts her on the good side of the President.

The vote that is going to matter is the vote on a final piece of legislation and what it contains.

Could be a smart vote on her part. If she knew it was going to fail, then voting for it does nothing to help it pass, but puts her on the good side of the President.

The vote that is going to matter is the vote on a final piece of legislation and what it contains.
Seems silly to me. She knew it was going to fail 2 weeks ago and told her constituents that she could not vote for the bill as it is. The bill does not change and she votes yes. Smart? It won't hurt her politically because she has a R beside her name, but I don't see any scenario where it was smart.

Reactions: WVUBRU
Seems silly to me. She knew it was going to fail 2 weeks ago and told her constituents that she could not vote for the bill as it is. The bill does not change and she votes yes. Smart? It won't hurt her politically because she has a R beside her name, but I don't see any scenario where it was smart.
Strategically, I believe it was smart on her part. She's in a far less vulnerable position than some others and could handle flipping on this. Little concern with what she did. She covered the necessary vote to send it to debate buying extreme capital for herself and her needs. Look for WV to end up with more funding for opiate treatment.

Reactions: Boomboom521
When they work the vote, she can cash in possibly

Strategically, I believe it was smart on her part. She's in a far less vulnerable position than some others and could handle flipping on this. Little concern with what she did. She covered the necessary vote to send it to debate buying extreme capital for herself and her needs. Look for WV to end up with more funding for opiate treatment.
Why not be a yes 2 weeks ago? Nothing changed. I would think they would now move on and target the 7 or so GOP votes they need. How is that negotiating from power for her?

I'm not talking about the vote to send it to debate, I'm talking about the repeal and replace vote they had last night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT