ADVERTISEMENT

Trump ripped the news cycle right out of Kamala Harris' hands

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

The black people I know are voting for Trump. So long and bye bye Kamala.

I watched this live. She was nasty, she was rude, she was disrespectful, she is a disgrace to journalism.

Trump handled it with Grace and truth. She was totally disgusting.

The hostility of the moderator is appalling, disgusting, inhuman. A total turnoff. And Harris has always called herself Indian, never black until now, when it’s convenient.

I say Trump is telling it like it is.

She didn't ask a question, she made a statement.

How did Trump resonate with voters at the NABJ convention?​

I'm so tired of hearing "white and black". Grow up people.

When people are rude and disrespectful, especially without a valid reason, it indicates a person of low character, a lack of integrity and a low level of maturity and intelligence.

Hmmm.... The Black Journalists Convention. That doesn't sound very diverse.

Funny how that works.

Excellent point!
If anyone saw it (I did), you would clearly see Trump was baited into the heated exchange. First, he was lied to and told that Kamala was coming as well and they would essentially debate Black topics. Kamala didn’t come. Secondly, they held Trump up and were 35 minutes late to the interview. Thirdly, the first journalist immediately went into falsely accusing Trump of racism, bigotry, sexism, etc before even introducing herself. Any response from Trump was also met with more hostility. Example: Trump said he wanted to discuss black jobs. This arrogant lady immediately responded with “Black jobs? What’s that supposed to mean!?”

This was nothing more than another setup by the media

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT