Trump kicks off a Pennsylvania rally by talking about Arnold Palmer's genitalia

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Trump is gay.

“Arnold Palmer was all man, and I say that in all due respect to women," Trump said. "This is a guy that was all man.”

Then he went even further.

“When he took the showers with other pros, they came out of there. They said, ‘Oh my God. That's unbelievable,'” Trump said with a laugh. “I had to say. We have women that are highly sophisticated here, but they used to look at Arnold as a man.”

Trump is gay.

“Arnold Palmer was all man, and I say that in all due respect to women," Trump said. "This is a guy that was all man.”

“When he took the showers with other pros, they came out of there. They said, ‘Oh my God. That's unbelievable,'” Trump said with a laugh. “I had to say. We have women that are highly sophisticated here, but they used to look at Arnold as a man.”
You sure are obsessed with Trump. Let’s ask you now, is he all man too? Tell the truth moe lol

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Trump is gay.

Now there's a good reason to vote for that cacklin' Communist. Got any more? :rolleyes:

Trump is gay.

Kamala and Biden come out with word salads or plagiarizing someone who had a brain ....

Reactions: Snuffy Smif
Trump is gay.

Biff is getting weirder by the day.

Biff is getting weirder by the day.
Why are you voting for Harris? If you can't explain why, are you staying home? If you're voting, are you voting for Trump?

If you don't answer, are you stupid?
(You'll let me know which is true by your response)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT