ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is making me actually like Jeff Sessions

You think Sessions is wrong? I think his recusal was justified.

Justified and necessary are two different things. He did the politically motivated correct thing, which is neither the word justified or necessary.

Justified and necessary are two different things. He did the politically motivated correct thing, which is neither the word justified or necessary.
In Session's mind it was absolutely necessary. Recusal allowed for complete transparency and it was a well played move for perception sake. Biff's just too caught up in fortifying his own bunker to understand that being innocent starts with acting like you're innocent.

You think Sessions is wrong? I think his recusal was justified.
I meant wrong in general, ie Sessions is a horrendous AG in my opinion. I see it as a win/win if the great orange one fires him....but he doesn't have the balls.

Tarheel, I think he had to recuse himself. Why don't you agree?

Because he forgot 2 meetings with the Russian ambassador, neither meeting one on one, it makes him ineligible to take on anything Russian? If so the whole Obama administration should've recused themselves from investigating Hillary, because they were all involved with her.

Because he forgot 2 meetings with the Russian ambassador, neither meeting one on one, it makes him ineligible to take on anything Russian? If so the whole Obama administration should've recused themselves from investigating Hillary, because they were all involved with her.

And to add, this is part of why Trump got elected, one set of rules for Democrats, another much tighter set of rules for Republicans. People are pissed, and Trump, with all of his brashness, was exactly what they wanted. You libs like the rules this way. This is partly your fault.

lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT