ADVERTISEMENT

Trump indicted again in federal election interference case following Supreme Court immunity ruling

1mg0a7.jpg

Same four core indictments framing biff’s unofficial and illegal actions leading to J6. Its clean and accurate and leads to a 55 year maximum.

Ummm no. I seriously can't believe that idiot even passed the bar exam. Probably had to have someone take for him like Harris did.

Harris the dirty cop is behind this.

Last edited:
Same four core indictments framing biff’s unofficial and illegal actions leading to J6. Its clean and accurate and leads to a 55 year maximum.
Ummm no. I seriously can't believe that idiot even passed the bar exam. Probably had to have someone take for him like Harris did.

Seriously the Democrats that are waking up might hang you clowns for treason first. Hypothetical speaking.

I'll admit I used to kind of roll my eyes when people claimed that President Trump was being "persecuted." I was looking at it through the distorted filter of the media. Well, I just completed my first cross-examination in our second New York Ballot Access case, where the DNC-aligned PAC attorneys questioned me like a criminal. OK, I get it now. Our justice system is clearly being co-opted and abused by nefarious people with malevolent political agendas.

Everyone know this is election interference and corruption.

Smith is doing what Harris has directed.

Good cops don't like dirty cops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT