ADVERTISEMENT

trump Directed His Attorney To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

It's not what started the investigation, nor would I assign anywhere near 98% value of everything driving the investigation.
What started it then? HRC brought up the article even weeks before the election. It's called circular reporting and this whole circus just keeps spinning.

Ok, without the NDA this would have never happened. Can't have one without the other.
I'm not even...what??

giphy.gif

What started it then? HRC brought up the article even weeks before the election. It's called circular reporting and this whole circus just keeps spinning.
HRC brought up the dossier before the election? I think your timeline might be off.

The Russia investigation started before the dossier.

"So there's going to be a Russia probe, even without a dossier," said Gowdy.

HRC brought up the dossier before the election? I think your timeline might be off.

The Russia investigation started before the dossier.

"So there's going to be a Russia probe, even without a dossier," said Gowdy.

Another point that federal law enforcement leaked confidential information to the press or to a political party. Do you want me to believe that the FBI, CIA and the DOJ was investigating foreign espionage and thought that it would be a good idea to leak to the public? If I remember correctly, they used the Steele document to get a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page. It is all connected.

Another point that federal law enforcement leaked confidential information to the press or to a political party. Do you want me to believe that the FBI, CIA and the DOJ was investigating foreign espionage and thought that it would be a good idea to leak to the public? If I remember correctly, they used the Steele document to get a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page. It is all connected.

giphy.gif

Are you serious?? WTF?

If impeachment charges are brought, there is an actual trial. But before they even get there, they must have sufficient evidence to bring charges.

What was the evidence for Mueller's investigation? Doesn't a crime have to be suspected before a special counsel can be appointed? What crime was Mueller charged to investigate?

Please elaborate on how a federal investigator telling a reporter the evidence they have against the subject of an investigation is “a threat to our democracy.”

I’ll give you some help. It happens every single day in the US.
You think cops talk to reporters every day?

Was the Steele document not a smear tactic? Is that not the basis for 98% of everything that is now driving the Russian Collusion stuff?

Not if you get your information about this from CNN as 98% of these Leftists do. How many of them know that virtually everyone involved with submitting the application for a FISA warrant to spy on Trump's campaign knew ahead of time that the Steele dossier offered as evidence was a farce? A completely fabricated document.

Last edited:
Not if you get your information about this from CNN as 98% of these Leftists do. How many of them know that virtually everyone involved with submitting the application for a FISA warrant to spy on Trump's campaign knew ahead of time that the Steele dossier offered as evidence was a farce? A completely fabricated document.

I actually do attempt to listen to listen to CNN and the others just to open my perspective and rarely do I ever come away with anything to challenge my views in any substantial way.

I actually do attempt to listen to listen to CNN and the others just to open my perspective and rarely do I ever come away with anything to challenge my views in any substantial way.

CNN...completely non essential news.

[QUO

"So there's going to be a Russia probe, even without a dossier," said Gowdy.[/QUOTE]

Wrong...Andrew McCabe said if there was no dossier there was no FISA warrant. No warrant...no Mueller. (@Pospecteer notice you never got your answer?)

Because it's a fake story. I have yet to read one article that used anonymous sources from law enforcement or the Special Council that actually were validated. All of the stuff that Cohn and the others, that was proven, came out after the trial or when a deal was reached.

You won't either. Because none of these "anonymously" sourced stories has ever held up to the facts. They appear, and just as quickly vanish once they're more closely scrutinized.

Why do you think Trump calls them "fake news"? If score were kept on how many of their "bombshells" actually caused any damage, it'll look like 70-33 WVU v Clemson.

Last edited:
I am a firm believer in free speech. I want CNN to continue to tell their side of the story even I disagree with it.

I'd settle for them just reporting the facts...even if they disagree with them.

66 Media mistakes...documented factual errors during Trump era.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2019/01/16/50-media-mistakes-in-the-trump-era-the-definitive-list/

excerpt
as self-appointed arbiters of truth, we’ve largely excused our own unprecedented string of fact-challenged reporting. The truth is, formerly well-respected, top news organizations are making repeat, unforced errors in numbers that were unheard of just a couple of years ago.

...more

Our repeat mistakes involve declaring that Trump’s claims are “lies” when they are matters of opinion, or when the truth between conflicting sources is unknowable; taking Trump’s statements and events out of context; reporting secondhand accounts against Trump without attribution as if they’re established fact; relying on untruthful, conflicted sources; and presenting reporter opinions in news stories—without labeling them as opinions.

Last edited:
Was the Steele document not a smear tactic? Is that not the basis for 98% of everything that is now driving the Russian Collusion stuff?

Yes it was...and no one on the Left can tell you what else was behind Mueller's investigation. They STILL don't have any evidence of any "collusion"...even after spying on Trump's entire campaign!

The overwhelming evidence they do have...of Hillary's and the DNC's "collusion" with Russians, Fusion GPS & Michael Steele to produce that fake dossier which was the entire basis of the fraudulent & illegal FISA warrant to spy on Trump's campaign...Mueller's not even interested in. Won't even look into it! Media could care less too. Stormy's NDA, or Cohen's bribes are much more interesting to them.

What, another snoozer thread, you guys are best when it comes late night reading. Pages 1& 2 tonight, 3 and 4 (hopefully) tomorrow night. Thanks in advance.

One thing I have noticed about DC media stories and in almost every debunked story is that as the story unfolds the anonymous sources just increase exponentially. 2 anonymous sources say this and multiple sources who would have to know tol me that and oh yeah the 12 sources at the other place backed up the first 2 souces.

One thing I have noticed about DC media stories and in almost every debunked story is that as the story unfolds the anonymous sources just increase exponentially. 2 anonymous sources say this and multiple sources who would have to know tol me that and oh yeah the 12 sources at the other place backed up the first 2 souces.
Very suspicious that the Buzzfeed article comes out in the midst of confirmation of a new AG. Perhaps a precursor article to force AG Barr to recuse himself from the Meuller/Cohen/Trump investigation...

But no one ever goes on record to back up their information! [eyeroll]

Very suspicious that the Buzzfeed article comes out in the midst of confirmation of a new AG. Perhaps a precursor article to force AG Barr to recuse himself from the Meuller/Cohen/Trump investigation...

Comes out just as we learn all of the upper brass in the Obama DOJ knew that FISA application was based on fraudulent uncorroborated information well before it was sent off to the FISA court! (Illegal) We're not hearing one story from the reporters working so hard to uncover all of the details into that one are we?

ADVERTISEMENT