ADVERTISEMENT

trump Directed His Attorney To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/17/politics/buzzfeed-trump-cohen-lie-congress-moscow/index.html

Here are a couple of sentences of note:

"...two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter told BuzzFeed."

You don't think the House Intelligence Committee has info that the public doesn't know about?

"Democrats called for further investigation of the allegations, with Rep. Adam Schiff, chair of the House Intelligence Committee, saying the allegation was "among the most serious to date."

Riddle me this... If Cohen truly had this info on Trump leading to indictment and prison for the whole Trump Russian mafia family (who would've made more money than Trump Tower Moscow would've been worth), would he have been sentenced to three years?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/17/politics/buzzfeed-trump-cohen-lie-congress-moscow/index.html

"...two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter told BuzzFeed."

You don't think the House Intelligence Committee has info that the public doesn't know about?

"Democrats called for further investigation of the allegations, with Rep. Adam Schiff, chair of the House Intelligence Committee, saying the allegation was "among the most serious to date."
Klubacher is in the Senate. I'm not getting the dot connections. Do I think Intel Committees know more than us? 100% Do I think they'd know something like this? No. They'd be tearing down the walls to impeach the President.

Klubacher is in the Senate. I'm not getting the dot connections. Do I think Intel Committees know more than us? 100% Do I think they'd know something like this? No. They'd be tearing down the walls to impeach the President.

Schiff is in the House - he is the Chair of the Intelligence Committee. LOL. He was referenced in the article.

Riddle me this... If Cohen truly had this info on Trump leading to indictment and prison for the whole Trump Russian mafia family (who would've made more money than Trump Tower Moscow would've been worth), would he have been sentenced to three years?
Sure. The feds don't f**k around with people that dick them around. He apparently was extremely helpful to Mueller, but not the SDNY....initially. The judge is not bound to leniency either. The guy broke the law to affect our election and lied to investigators for quite some time. Of course he was getting years.

Klobachar was questioning an AG nominee attempting to figure out how he stands on things. Again, these are what if scenarios she is asking. Who says that anything was leaked to her? I've been paying attention to this stuff and the only place making that claim is on this thread by individuals that seem confused. And I don't know why.

Did the house intel committee have the info abou Ohr reporting the dossier to the FBI when Schiff claimed it never happened?

The article very clearly stated that Mueller’s team had that evidence. I don’t think anyone was under the impression that the reporter had seen it personally.

You might be figuring this out right about now but let me crystallize it for you....that’s worse for trump. Mueller’s team seems to be 6-12 months ahead of the news cycle and appears to know everything.

Reactions: WVUBRU
You might be figuring this out right about now but let me crystallize it for you....that’s worse for trump. Mueller’s team seems to be 6-12 months ahead of the news cycle and appears to know everything.

[laughing]

Klobachar was questioning an AG nominee attempting to figure out how he stands on things. Again, these are what if scenarios she is asking. Who says that anything was leaked to her? I've been paying attention to this stuff and the only place making that claim is on this thread by individuals that seem confused. And I don't know why.

This claim is based off of anonymous sources within law enforcement. If law enforcement is leaking real info to Buzzfeed, then we are f*ucked much more than Trump could ever do.

If there is no real source, the DNC would know the talking points before the article went out. HRC was talking Russian collusion before the Steele thing came out. Why, because the wrote the thing. Could be the same here.

This claim is based off of anonymous sources within law enforcement. If law enforcement is leaking real info to Buzzfeed, then we are f*ucked much more than Trump could ever do.

If there is no real source, the DNC would know the talking points before the article went out. HRC was talking Russian collusion before the Steele thing came out. Why, because the wrote the thing. Could be the same here.

Anonymous sources are fine but the reporters of the story admit they haven't seen the evidence behind the sources they're quoting. It's okay for good reporters to protect sources but why does the evidence they've uncovered have to be protected too?

Sources point to a good story but evidence backs it up. They're not reporting on the evidence that exists to back up their story.

Why not?

Anonymous sources are fine but the reporters of the story admit they haven't seen the evidence behind the sources they're quoting. It's okay for good reporters to protect sources but why does the evidence they've uncovered have to be protected too?

Sources point to a good story but evidence backs it up. They're not reporting on the evidence that exists to back up their story.

Why not?

Because it's a fake story. I have yet to read one article that used anonymous sources from law enforcement or the Special Council that actually were validated. All of the stuff that Cohn and the others, that was proven, came out after the trial or when a deal was reached.

A little birdie says that these internal Trump emails were discussing potential talking points once the story broke in the press, not orders to Cohen to lie.

A little birdie says that these internal Trump emails were discussing potential talking points once the story broke in the press, not orders to Cohen to lie.
I bet that birdie is great. I can't wait.

This claim is based off of anonymous sources within law enforcement. If law enforcement is leaking real info to Buzzfeed, then we are f*ucked much more than Trump could ever do..

LMAO!

We have a con man sitting in the WH lying about his connections to Russia and not divesting himself, putting himself in a position where he can be compromised by our biggest adversary, and you think two federal investigators telling a newspaper what they have on the con man is worse.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

LMAO!

We have a con man sitting in the WH lying about his connections to Russia and not divesting himself, putting himself in a position where he can be compromised by our biggest adversary, and you think two federal investigators telling a newspaper what they have on the con man is worse.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Can you name this common logical fallacy?

The point is even if Mueller has the evidence that Trump asked Cowan to lie and these reporters have uncovered it, it's okay to protect their sources but why not just report the evidence they claim Mueller has?

They could even quote Cohen since he's one who could corroborate their sources.

LMAO!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

100%! He is a politician, and with that comes all of slime that goes with it. Same goes for the every other politician in the world.

A rank and file law enforcement official leaking confidential material to Buzzfeed (F*ucking Buzzfeed man!) is a true threat to our democracy. I am more libertarian than conservative and if is true, elections no longer matter and if Trump can be taken down than who is to say that the liberal that gets elected will not suffer the same fate from another fraction in the gov. To me, that is scary stuff.

100%! He is a politician, and with that comes all of slime that goes with it. Same goes for the every other politician in the world.

A rank and file law enforcement official leaking confidential material to Buzzfeed (F*ucking Buzzfeed man!) is a true threat to our democracy. I am more libertarian than conservative and if is true, elections no longer matter and if Trump can be taken down than who is to say that the liberal that gets elected will not suffer the same fate from another fraction in the gov. To me, that is scary stuff.

Please elaborate on how a federal investigator telling a reporter the evidence they have against the subject of an investigation is “a threat to our democracy.”

I’ll give you some help. It happens every single day in the US.

and if Trump can be taken down than who is to say that the liberal that gets elected will not suffer the same fate from another fraction in the gov. To me, that is scary stuff.
I don't understand this part. If, **********IF********, the report is true....how does it take him down? Like how does the actual reporting take him down? If he did it, he did it. He would still need to be impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate I don't understand the hysterics.

As to leaking it to Buzzfeed...leaks happen all the time. Before Trump, during Trump and after Trump. Not sure I'd label it a threat to our democracy. Knowledge is power and it's not like we leaked state secrets, ie that tranny and Snowden.

BTW - color me skeptical of the report.

Please elaborate on how a federal investigator telling a reporter the evidence they have against the subject of an investigation is “a threat to our democracy.”

I’ll give you some help. It happens every single day in the US.

nope. it should never happen, especially when the POTUS is involved. Give one example of when a federal law enforcement officer leaked CONFIDENTIAL information and did not get fired or worse? This is confidential information about an ongoing investigation-I still have doubts that it's real.

nope. it should never happen, especially when the POTUS is involved. Give one example of when a federal law enforcement officer leaked CONFIDENTIAL information and did not get fired or worse? This is confidential information about an ongoing investigation-I still have doubts that it's real.

Did you hear about Cohen making payments to two ladies prior to the feds executing a search warrant of his office?

LOL!

I don't understand this part. If, **********IF********, the report is true....how does it take him down? Like how does the actual reporting take him down? If he did it, he did it. He would still need to be impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate I don't understand the hysterics.

As to leaking it to Buzzfeed...leaks happen all the time. Before Trump, during Trump and after Trump. Not sure I'd label it a threat to our democracy. Knowledge is power and it's not like we leaked state secrets, ie that tranny and Snowden.

BTW - color me skeptical of the report.

Yes "political leaks" happen all of the time. Not law enforcement CONFIDENTIAL leaks. Say a law enforcement official leaks something from an actual investigation. It gets reported and Trump gets impeached. Trump then rebuffs the information and has other material that changes the context/intent of the material which deems it legal, but the damage is still done. Is that fair, yet alone legal?

Call me paranoid, but to me this is what is happening and it scares the shit out of me. This started out as a political smear tactic and has turned into a real life deep state operation if the sources are to be believed.

Did you hear about Cohen making payments to two ladies prior to the feds executing a search warrant of his office?

LOL!

That was leaked by the other party who received the money. By the way, one of the leakers actually has to pay Trump back for breaking the contract. Go figure.

Yes "political leaks" happen all of the time. Not law enforcement CONFIDENTIAL leaks. Say a law enforcement official leaks something from an actual investigation. It gets reported and Trump gets impeached. Trump then rebuffs the information and has other material that changes the context/intent of the material which deems it legal, but the damage is still done. Is that fair, yet alone legal?

Call me paranoid, but to me this is what is happening and it scares the shit out of me. This started out as a political smear tactic and has turned into a real life deep state operation if the sources are to be believed.
I honestly don't even think I follow. Trump will not be taken down or removed from office over an article....true or not. I also completely disagree that it started out political smear tactic, whatever that means. Good luck to ya, but don't over invest in any survival buckets. We'll survive Trump and the DEEPSTATE.

I honestly don't even think I follow. Trump will not be taken down or removed from office over an article....true or not. I also completely disagree that it started out political smear tactic, whatever that means. Good luck to ya, but don't over invest in any survival buckets. We'll survive Trump and the DEEPSTATE.

Was the Steele document not a smear tactic? Is that not the basis for 98% of everything that is now driving the Russian Collusion stuff?

Say a law enforcement official leaks something from an actual investigation. It gets reported and Trump gets impeached. Trump then rebuffs the information and has other material that changes the context/intent of the material which deems it legal, but the damage is still done. Is that fair, yet alone legal?

Are you serious?? WTF?

If impeachment charges are brought, there is an actual trial. But before they even get there, they must have sufficient evidence to bring charges.

She had to pay Trump's legal fees over that bogus defamation suit Scumbaganatti filed (about Trump calling her horse face). Had nothing to do with the NDA case, which is still pending. 2 completely different cases

Was the Steele document not a smear tactic? Is that not the basis for 98% of everything that is now driving the Russian Collusion stuff?
It's not what started the investigation, nor would I assign anywhere near 98% value of everything driving the investigation.

Was the Steele document not a smear tactic?
She had to pay Trump's legal fees over that bogus defamation suit Scumbaganatti filed (about Trump calling her horse face). Had nothing to do with the NDA case, which is still pending. 2 completely different cases

Ok, without the NDA this would have never happened. Can't have one without the other.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT