ADVERTISEMENT

trump Directed His Attorney To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/suborns

suborn (redirected from suborns)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Financial.
sub·orn (sə-bôrn′)
tr.v. sub·orned, sub·orn·ing, sub·orns
1. To induce (a person) to commit an unlawful or evil act.
2. Law
a. To procure (perjured testimony): suborn perjury.
b. To induce (a person) to commit perjury.
[Latin subōrnāre : sub-, secretly; see sub- + ōrnāre, to equip; see ar- in Indo-European roots.]
sub′or·na′tion (sŭb′ôr-nā′shən) n.
sub·orn′er n.

4wdF.gif

Reactions: moe
BuzzFeed published 35 pages of damaging, unverified claims ...
BuzzFeed on Tuesday published a slew of unverified claims that were contained in a 35-page dossier documenting Russia's alleged attempts to compromise Donald Trump.

BuzzFeed was right to publish Trump-Russia files - Columbia ...
(Lto R) President Elect Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin. Images via Wikimedia Commons. Early Tuesday evening, spurred by a CNN story, BuzzFeed published a 35-page dossier on Donald Trump's alleged long-term relationship with Russia.

lol...

aren't these the same idiots ?

Last edited:
lol...

lol...

the libs are lighting up Twitter over this...

what a bunch of dumbasses falling for Cohen's lies again...

Trends for you

Last edited:
here's some of the good ones...

shows how TDS is like a drug...

these idiots are just eating this up...

I'm going to book a room at the Trump Tower Moscow !

What do you mean it doesn't exist ?

lol...

Jason Leopold? You're going to run with that? At least I put a question mark with the Santa Monica Observer.

I’ve never heard of the guy. Just posting the news. Must be big because twitbot82 is blowing my thread up.

On that note, I wish threads didn’t get bumped by ignored members. I haven’t thought of the logistics though. Shouldn’t take any s/w wizardry but I’m not a dev. I’d settle for them just to remain in a read state. That seems easier.

on that note, I wish threads didn’t get bumped by ignored members. I haven’t thought of the logistics though. Shouldn’t take any s/w wizardry but I’m not a dev. I’d settle for them just to remain in a read state. That seems easier.

Web work is below me now. That's what boot camp developers are for.

Reactions: CpEER
What was the other? I honestly don’t know who he is.

He's had doozies dating back to Bush. He had to recant a whole article because he made it up and was fired. I'm certain this guy is the one you release this story with.

Reactions: CpEER
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/suborns

suborn (redirected from suborns)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Financial.
sub·orn (sə-bôrn′)
tr.v. sub·orned, sub·orn·ing, sub·orns
1. To induce (a person) to commit an unlawful or evil act.
2. Law
a. To procure (perjured testimony): suborn perjury.
b. To induce (a person) to commit perjury.
[Latin subōrnāre : sub-, secretly; see sub- + ōrnāre, to equip; see ar- in Indo-European roots.]
sub′or·na′tion (sŭb′ôr-nā′shən) n.
sub·orn′er n.

Yup...I did all of that...sure did...my bad
693800884.jpg.0.jpg

SOS from the "fake news" Left. Wouldn't it be nice if in just one of these stories they think is the "smoking gun" to finally get rid of Trump...they would quote at least one credible source who's willing to go on the record and verify his/her information?

Why is everything always from "anonymous sources"? Is everyone afraid of that Orange colored carnival barker? No one is willing to go on the record to bring him down?[eyeroll]

Last edited:
It's death by a thousand cuts. The Left knows none of these stories in and of themselves will end Trump's Presidency because they know none of them can be independently verified. If they could be, they would be. However the endless stream of salacious reports from "anonymous" sources is actually better for them because over time the average person simply says "they can't all be false can they"?

That's the point. That's the intent. To so damage Trumps credibility with so many outrageous charges, that sooner or later folks either believe all of it, or none of it. They're banking on most folks believing all of it. (Like the sycophants on this board) Once his credibility is damaged, he won't be able to convince anyone of his innocence. Loss of credibility, loss of effectiveness gathering support for his policies to dismantle Leviathan.

Mission accomplished.

No. The news that he was directed to lie didn't come from Mueller's team.

So someone in the SDNY or FBI field office leaked it to.....Sen Klubacher?
giphy.gif

I'm just not buying. Seems like a fairly obvious question to ask, imo. Especially with a POTUS that lies as often as the current one.

giphy.gif

I'm just not buying. Seems like a fairly obvious question to ask, imo. Especially with a POTUS that lies as often as the current one.
Someone on twitter pointed out the question and probably tried to suggest a connection and the mental midget cut pasted and tried to own it by bringing it here.

giphy.gif

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/17/politics/buzzfeed-trump-cohen-lie-congress-moscow/index.html

Here are a couple of sentences of note:

"...two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter told BuzzFeed."

You don't think the House Intelligence Committee has info that the public doesn't know about?

"Democrats called for further investigation of the allegations, with Rep. Adam Schiff, chair of the House Intelligence Committee, saying the allegation was "among the most serious to date."

Someone on twitter pointed out the question and probably tried to suggest a connection and the mental midget cut pasted and tried to own it by bringing it here.
I think it's nice to have that clip **IF** that Buzz Feed article turns out true, but I don't buy the DEEPSTATE plan to release it to Klubacher, and then drip out info via Buzzfeed. Like some 4D chess nonsense Trumpers believe about their King.

Just seems like a fairly reasonable question to ask, given who is POTUS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT