ADVERTISEMENT

Trump confused about all the fuss over Kavanaugh

The account that I heard was that she was 15 years old at the time, Kavanaugh was 17. Unless she skipped a couple of grades, she wasn't in 11th grade.

They get to testify before the Judiciary Committee, so he gets his day in court so to speak. I think that's fair.

I'll add that the guy who decided a President's job is done with 8 months until an election comes off as somewhat hypocritical when he calls out the other side for playing politics with this nomination. I'm not saying that the Dems aren't playing politics with the timing, only that McConnell isn't one with grounds to complain about that.

The account that I heard was that she was 15 years old at the time, Kavanaugh was 17. Unless she skipped a couple of grades, she wasn't in 11th grade.

They get to testify before the Judiciary Committee, so he gets his day in court so to speak. I think that's fair.

I'll add that the guy who decided a President's job is done with 8 months until an election comes off as somewhat hypocritical when he calls out the other side for playing politics with this nomination. I'm not saying that the Dems aren't playing politics with the timing, only that McConnell isn't one with grounds to complain about that.

It's these type of stories that drive good people away from public service.

Yeah, if he did what he was accused of, it was wrong, but unless there's a line of Bill Cosby women out there, it should be a non-issue to who he is today as a man and a judge.

Reactions: Airport and 30CAT

I turned 16 in the 11th grade.

It all just sounded like foreplay to him.
Reports have it as a 'sexual attack'. Doubt ANYONE their age at the time would have so characterized it. She did not report the occurrence (IF THERE WAS ONE by Kavanaugh) because it was such a non-event. He grouped her--so the claim goes. We had very different terminology when I was 17 and into the 80's when this was, supposed to, have occurred. Curious that she wore a bathing suit at a party, but no mention of it;s being a pool party (more details she has forgotten or failed to fully develop before the story broke. This is really such a 'non story' with no supportive information, let alone evidence, while the evidence to the contrary is massive. Truly a non-event--nothing to see here.

cRt2Syk3U6Wvj6JDJ396Bhf3ux1vLylxKaFZ6Tj7HubO_KwAnS0eTTDPPSYNlEOvdeInv7VNhKB_XWkCPxWWmMEOVt9BZTMlZuXzqyhQJu5UfdUvP8gJN9wWM3x7Qsfjk6NA_uCwJfubUYYsO029=s0-d-e1-ft

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT