ADVERTISEMENT

Trump changes course again, says he won't hold another debate with Harris

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Trump getting roughed up on tv by some black women this campaign season, says he's had enough.

Trump changes course again, says he won't hold another debate with Harris

Kamala-what-happened-to-anytime-anywhere-chicken-Trump-Black-Sweater.jpg

He's winning and after ABC'S stunt why would he need to? Maybe Harris should do some interviews with FOX News or Independent Journalist if she wants to try and win voters over.
Just curious if you really think he's winning as a gut feeling or something else ? Because this race appears to be trending to her based on the most recent various data out there. I know polls aren't 100% accurate but everything seems to be in her favor. I'm not a huge Trump fan but I'd never vote for her no matter who the opponent. She's so unqualified that it's amazing she is even the candidate they picked unless they wanted a black female and she was the only one who would accept the nomination. Trump at least has a record of success whereas she's been a part of a 4 year awful run. She would be a disaster for the country if elected.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Reactions: Bucktown Brown
He's winning and after ABC'S stunt why would he need to? Maybe Harris should do some interviews with FOX News or Independent Journalist if she wants to try and win voters over.
What happened to anytime, anywhere? This draft dodger is not only dumber than a rock, he's also a pussy!

Reactions: Bucktown Brown
What happened to anytime, anywhere? This draft dodger is not only dumber than a rock, he's also a pussy!

He's going to win. If you think these debates mean anything your delusional. Only people that care about them are the networks. He did one on ABC. They screwed the pooch. So she can do one on Fox or go do interviews.

In a week or so, I’ll bet he is all in on another debate. Bound to happen. She’s turning the corner on him now, and he’ll have no choice but to have one more national showdown. Rallies in front of bifftards arent gonna cut it.
You have your Heil Kamala salute ready.

Reactions: TGUN
What happened to honest, impartial and fair debates? What happened to a candidate actually having to campaign for their party's nomination? Marxist far left individuals such as yourself and Kamala are turning the US into Venezuela.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
He's going to win. If you think these debates mean anything your delusional. Only people that care about them are the networks. He did one on ABC. They screwed the pooch. So she can do one on Fox or go do interviews.
Wish I had your confidence cause this is looking a lot like 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT