ADVERTISEMENT

Trump calls for a boycott of AT&T to force ‘big changes’ at CNN – ‘It is so unfair with such bad, Fa

George Will had a very good segment on Morning Joe a little bit ago. He called the current state of Republican politics under and led by Trump as "crybaby conservatism" and gave the perfect example of exactly this type of behavior. Very accurate.

you've been crying for weeks since your fat pic was posted
I have? I mean one little guy hasnt stopped talking about the pic. I havent said anything other than wondered why grown men are so fascinated over a photo of another man.

I have? I mean one little guy hasnt stopped talking about the pic. I havent said anything other than wondered why grown men are so fascinated over a photo of another man.

not fascinated, shocked. We all figured since you have constantly degraded others for 20 years that you must be close to perfect

Trumpsters: "We love the Constitution"...........

Trump sticks middle finger at the First Amendment........Trumpsters applaud. [thumbsup]

Reactions: tjebarr
Because you ran to Vernon and cried like the b!tch you are..........just perhaps.......[thumbsup]
I did? Nobody complained about the banter but of course some folks got butthurt and had to post pictures with names. Perhaps you saw Vernons response to that. In the future Id advise that you little guys try to not take things so seriously.

you can dish it out but you cry like a biatch when you get exposed for fat prick you are.
You keep telling the lie tjhokie. It was pretty clear what crossed the line and was removed. If you cannot handle banter this isnt the place for your sensitive manhood.

You keep telling the lie tjhokie. It was pretty clear what crossed the line and was removed. If you cannot handle banter this isnt the place for your sensitive manhood.

you even admitted you posted personal shit and got away with it

Shit you would never say to my face.

Hahahahaha. Why did you puss out meeting me at the Oklahoma State game?

I know what you look like, you fat, pathetic, out of shape pussy. Seriously, you wouldn’t even cause me to make much of an effort. LOL! Are you really this delusional? Hell, everyone knows what you look like now. Fat, pathetic and out of shape. And you really are still going to try to use the tough guy act? Hahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahaha. Why did you puss out meeting me at the Oklahoma State game?

I know what you look like, you fat, pathetic, out of shape pussy. Seriously, you wouldn’t even cause me to make much of an effort. LOL! Are you really this delusional? Hell, everyone knows what you look like now. Fat, pathetic and out of shape. And you really are still going to try to use the tough guy act? Hahahahahahahaha.

His bullying day are over now that everyone knows he can't even run to his mailbox without barfing

His bullying day are over now that everyone knows he can't even run to his mailbox without barfing
Something tells me, he’ll continue to bash you two morons on a daily basis. The fact you two are as obsessed with him as you all have clearly shown the last week says more about you all than anything you can shed light on with him. I’m literally embarrassed for you two.

Reactions: bornaneer
Something tells me, he’ll continue to bash you two morons on a daily basis. The fact you two are as obsessed with him as you all have clearly shown the last week says more about you all than anything you can shed light on with him. I’m literally embarrassed for you two.

He cant bash anyone. he is a fat, bald prick that you suck up to. i will laugh when I see him bash anyone. he has zero self esteem.

Reactions: countryroads89

Hahahahaha

The fact you are taking up for a piece of shit like that speaks volumes. He’s a fat, bald, ugly, pathetic piece of shit. He tried the tough guy act on me and then wouldn’t show up for the Oklahoma State game. He pussed out. It is typical of his whole shtick on this board. He constantly pretends to be something he’s not.

Hahahahaha

The fact you are taking up for a piece of shit like that speaks volumes. He’s a fat, bald, ugly, pathetic piece of shit. He tried the tough guy act on me and then wouldn’t show up for the Oklahoma State game. He pussed out. It is typical of his whole shtick on this board. He constantly pretends to be something he’s not.
You literally were, and are so worked up, you wanted a physical confrontation? Tell me again who is pathetic? Any casual observer can read the posts of you and your weak minded cohort and see who it is, and it isn’t Dave. You guys are clinically insecure and desperate for e-cred. You’re both sad little people. And to be clear, I don’t know Dave from Adam, but I do enjoy watching him swat you and the other little twat around like the annoying shit flies you are.

Hahahahaha

I've lost quite a bit of respect that I had for Devil recently. sticking his neck out for talks shit but doesn't back it up. Where was he yesterday when Dave admitted to going after posters personally

Reactions: countryroads89
He cant bash anyone. he is a fat, bald prick that you suck up to. i will laugh when I see him bash anyone. he has zero self esteem.
Must make you even more mad to see someone who is fat and bald hold you in the contemptible position you deserve.

You literally were, and are so worked up, you wanted a physical confrontation? Tell me again who is pathetic? Any casual observer can read the posts of you and your weak minded cohort and see who it is, and it isn’t Dave. You guys are clinically insecure and desperate for e-cred. You’re both sad little people. And to be clear, I don’t know Dave from Adam, but I do enjoy watching him swat you and the other little twat around like the annoying shit flies you are.

So, we are the sad ones to sticking up to Dave, but Dave is god to you? You and Dave neighbors? So , in your world Bullies are the good guys.

I've lost quite a bit of respect that I had for Devil recently. sticking his neck out for talks shit but doesn't back it up. Where was he yesterday when Dave admitted to going after posters personally
I’m neither needing nor seeking your respect. You’re a cvnt, just like Country. Period.

So, we are the sad ones to sticking up to Dave, but Dave is god to you? You and Dave neighbors? So , in your world Bullies are the good guys.
The fact that you feel you need to “stick up” to someone on a message board is in fact sad, yes. Your arguments on topics should be what combats individuals on this board, but since both of you are the equivalent of a Chevy Sonic in the intellectual horsepower department, I can see why you have debased yourselves into what we’ve witnessed the last couple of days.

Dave to me is hilarious. He’s a smart ass and is bright enough to swat you two around with his wit. I’m sure I’d drink a beer with him and have a swell time.

Your first mistake is thinking that there is a battle.

Dave has responded to every little single post about him in that 25 page thread. why is that. a bigger man would ignore those comments but he cant. then yesterday he breaks down and admits he was wrong and that shouldn't of posted the personal shit he has, and apologized why?

Dave has responded to every little single post
He has a "must have last word" personality problem among many other issues. I've called him out on that for years. Of course, he denies it and then just calls me fat or something in order to get the last word in. Quite funny to see him do the exact thing I accuse him of. The guy has problems but again, doesn't mean one can't take the high road if he never will. It is a message board. You will have another opportunity to make him look foolish.

He has a "must have last word" personality problem among many other issues. I've called him out on that for years. Of course, he denies it and then just calls me fat or something in order to get the last word in. Quite funny to see him do the exact thing I accuse him of. The guy has problems but again, doesn't mean one can't take the high road if he never will. It is a message board. You will have another opportunity to make him look foolish.

Bru, why do a select few on here rally to take up for Dave?. it's bizarre. Is it the mean girl club mentality?

Bru, why do a select few on here rally to take up for Dave?. it's bizarre. Is it the mean girl club mentality?
The only board conservative that will actually be fair and criticize one of their own is Coop. But in fairness, Coop is more of a political moderate but until Trump, he was more on their "side" and none of the righties would ever say anything to Coop. He was part of the "in-crowd". Hell, I've butted heads with him a ton for years but at the same time, we have agreed on many topics as well and would just go back and forth depending on the topic. But now, Coop is a "liberal" since he is honest in his views. So freakin funny.

Back in the day, I know for certain several of them would communicate offline and make plans on how to attack one of us that battled them. It was eventually admitted by someone that participated quite a bit but no longer is around. Good guy. But these righties stick together through thick and thin even when they don't necessarily agree. They enjoy poking us on the other side with a stick much more in order to get us "mad". Sometimes, they are successful and that is what dave does probably as good or better than any of them. In a way, I respect his talent with his ability to draw a reaction exactly what he is looking for.

ADVERTISEMENT