ADVERTISEMENT

Triple Prick would be proud of me

mneilmont

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2008
Today, I visited a back Dr. In the waiting room of about 50, an old lady was pushed in via wheelchair and her attending aid signed her in and left. The clerk called a name, and repeated when no one responded. I motioned to the old lady asking if she needed help to get to the receiving window. She acknowledged the need for help, so I wheeled her to the window and waited while clerk asked her several questions regarding her insurance. At the conclusion, I wheeled her back to the original location and moved her back to the wall and set her brake. She said "thank you" and I responded, "yes mam".

Today, I visited a back Dr. In the waiting room of about 50, an old lady was pushed in via wheelchair and her attending aid signed her in and left. The clerk called a name, and repeated when no one responded. I motioned to the old lady asking if she needed help to get to the receiving window. She acknowledged the need for help, so I wheeled her to the window and waited while clerk asked her several questions regarding her insurance. At the conclusion, I wheeled her back to the original location and moved her back to the wall and set her brake. She said "thank you" and I responded, "yes mam".
obsessed-girlfriend_o_521146.jpg

Does it make any difference that the lady was black? No matter how stupid TP gets, it was just an elderly person who needed a little assistance and that the hue of her skin was a little darker was not a consideration in the assistance given.

We must have gotten stupid at the same time today. Why do you show an attractive young lady in your post when you have bragged about your talent to service men? No luck, I refuse to get excited about the girl an let you step in to provide service. I have told you before that no way in hell is a man going to provide service for me. Just one of those things that is not going to happen.

We must have gotten stupid at the same time today. Why do you show an attractive young lady in your post when you have bragged about your talent to service men? No luck, I refuse to get excited about the girl an let you step in to provide service. I have told you before that no way in hell is a man going to provide service for me. Just one of those things that is not going to happen.
54721861.jpg

I do a good deed for an old black lady, and just looking for an "atta boy" from Triple Prick. Instead, he calls me names and makes derogatory remarks. I tell TP that he a "wanna be" N and he calls me names and makes derogatory remarks. Should I come to the conclusion that the lying bastard does not like me and I should stop attempting to get on his team of followers?

Either way, he cannot Knox me. That is beyond the pail.

I do a good deed for an old black lady, and just looking for an "atta boy" from Triple Prick. Instead, he calls me names and makes derogatory remarks. I tell TP that he a "wanna be" N and he calls me names and makes derogatory remarks. Should I come to the conclusion that the lying bastard does not like me and I should stop attempting to get on his team of followers?

Either way, he cannot Knox me. That is beyond the pail.
What is a wanna be N?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT