ADVERTISEMENT

Trickle Down

Some people still try to piss on our boots and tell us it's raining.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...ip-work-thailand-closing-u-s-plant/601033002/
Did you read the article?

Couple of highlights:

1. Consolidating operations to York, PA
2. 400 new jobs in PA
3. -800 Jobs in KC
4. Expanding overseas Operations
- steepest growth market is in Asia
5. High tariffs in shipping bikes to Asia
6. Harley says plant in Thailand has no bearing on KC
7. A lot of unsubstantiated supposition by a local worker vs.Corporate statement of reality.

Nothing to do with trickle down economics.

Thread = Fail

Couple of highlights:

2. 400 new jobs in PA
3. -800 Jobs in KC
7. A lot of unsubstantiated supposition by a local worker vs.Corporate statement of reality.

Thread = Fail

LMAO!

Couple of highlights:

2. 400 new jobs in PA
3. -800 Jobs in KC

Thread = Fail
[roll]

Couple of highlights:

2. 400 new jobs in PA
3. -800 Jobs in KC

Thread = Fail

It has everything to do with trickle down economics failing, miserably. Ask those 800 laid off workers in KC if they received the trickle down. LOL!

Speaking of trickle down...that’s what happened to the best part of you down your mom’s leg.

I’ll try to help you out a little so you don’t look like a dumbshit. The applicable analogy would be “Trade Wars don’t work”, thanks Trump!! Or something Pro-TPP, but then you’d be mocked because you supported Hillary and she was also against it.

That would have at least been a cogent argument and one that couldn’t have really been argued against without digging deeper into economics which we know none of you all can do.

All these liberals post lol or lmao after every post they make. They’re insane.

We’re several notches above several of you in intelligence. Some posters’ ignorance is hilarious. It’s funny to watch you guys attempt to defend the racist in chief while he is so desperate over this investigation. It’s like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Very entertaining.

LOL!

We’re several notches above several of you in intelligence. Some posters’ ignorance is hilarious. It’s funny to watch you guys attempt to defend the racist in chief while he is so desperate over this investigation. It’s like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Very entertaining.

LOL!
The one he isn’t under investigation for and Mueller said he won’t indict? That one?

It has everything to do with trickle down economics failing, miserably. Ask those 800 laid off workers in KC if they received the trickle down. LOL!

Country have you ever been hired by anyone who is poor?

No?

Then every job you've ever managed to trick someone into hiring you for has been "trickle down" because every one of your employers had more money than you and used some of it to hire your stupid ass.

Reactions: 30CAT

LOL!

It's funny to watch how your racist poll instantly moves to the top of the board!

You're an OT sensation country...and not even sure what race you are being it!

Conspiracy Against the United States, money laundering, tax evasion, bank fraud, lying to investigators.....

I think they all have some sort of ties to Russia.

Weird.
Can you post links to the guilty pleas for the Conspiracy, Money Laundering, Tax Evasion, and Bank Fraud? I’d like to read up on that.

Can you post links to the guilty pleas for the Conspiracy, Money Laundering, Tax Evasion, and Bank Fraud? I’d like to read up on that.

Do your own homework. All of the guilty pleas have been posted on this site. I remember you attempting to claim Conspiracy Against the US wasn’t that big of a deal.

Reactions: 30CAT
Six people have pleaded guilty as a result of this investigation and all you have to post is “you can’t help yourself.”

Weird.
I remember when Mueller started and I said there would be irrelevent process crimes and manafort and that the board libtards would wet their panties over it. I was right as usual.

Last edited:

Manafort was charged with these, but he's fighting it. I don't think there have been any other pleas on this and certainly no convictions.

I remember when Mueller strted and I said there would be irrelevent process crimes and manafort and that the board libtards would wet their panties over it. I was righy as usual.

Most of the plea deals have been for making "false statements" That could be something like "where were you on Sept 13, 2006"?

Does country lie because it's natural or is it natural for him to lie to try and make his points? My God I exposed his lie after a simple Google search.

Conspiracy Against the United States, money laundering, tax evasion, bank fraud, lying to investigators.....

Six people have pleaded guilty as a result of this investigation

Can you post links to the guilty pleas for the Conspiracy, Money Laundering, Tax Evasion, and Bank Fraud?

No one has been convicted of Money laundering, tax evasion, or bank fraud.

Does country lie because it's natural or is it natural for him to lie to try and make his points? My God I exposed his lie after a simple Google search.
He lies because he is fuking stupid.

No one has been convicted of Money laundering, tax evasion, or bank fraud.

Do your own homework. All of the guilty pleas have been posted on this site. I remember you attempting to claim Conspiracy Against the US wasn’t that big of a deal.
I’ve read all of those. I only recall reading about lying to investigators. You must be lying again.

Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb

LOL!
I'm black ....I'm white....cmon now...whoo!!

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT