ADVERTISEMENT

TOSU

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
looks like Duke is bailing on the battle for Atlantis......once they saw Huggs and the Eers were coming they said thanks but no thanks

Coach K (Nike) pays, and treats his players better than most NBA teams. He won’t stoop to take his team to South Dakota. Places like that are beneath him.

LMAO! Yeah, Coach "Pay" (see what I did there?) is terrified of tHuggs, especially after having lost to him in the Final Four...oh, wait. My understanding is that the tournament's sponsor already had bailed, so it would not surprise me, if the whole thing were canceled. Who the he!! wants to travel to South Dakota in late-November, anyway?

Who starts their football season at the end of October? Middle School teams play 8 games.

Nine games, T-Bone. You'll be lucky to play 11, and that's only if y'all get invited to the Cheeze-it or some other lame bowl. Good win over mighty Eastern Kensucky, though.

Ohio State has withdrawn from the South Dakota basketball tournament. Cue Snow Sled's false bravado post, "Ohio State is just afraid of the Bear" in 3, 2, 1... It's more like because the B1G Commies have a 21-day quarantine requirement--which nobody else on Earth imposes because it's total b.s.--"we ain't taking any unnecessary chances by staying so far from home for what might have been several days."

Update: The State of Ohio is requiring a 14-day quarantine for people who enter the State. Ohio State might not play a road/neutral site game all season, if this order stays in place.

Last edited:
Ohio State has withdrawn from the South Dakota basketball tournament. Cue Snow Sled's false bravado post, "Ohio State is just afraid of the Bear" in 3, 2, 1... It's more like because the B1G Commies have a 21-day quarantine requirement--which nobody else on Earth imposes because it's total b.s.--"we ain't taking any unnecessary chances by staying so far from home for what might have been several days."

Update: The State of Ohio is requiring a 14-day quarantine for people who enter the State. Ohio State might not play a road/neutral site game all season, if this order stays in place.
WTF. I'm supposed to spend 3 nights in Millersburg in a couple weeks.

Apparently, whether the quarantine mandate applies depends upon whether your home state is considered a "hot spot." Has Dictator Witmer's lock down orders kept your virus numbers low?

You may be okay, MichiganHerd. I just read this post made by an Ohioan: "[A]ny state with a positive test rate of 15% or higher, you're required to quarantine for 14 days up on return. Currently, those states are Alabama, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, South Dakota, and Wyoming."

3.....2.....1........surely you bucknuts can think of a better excuse...covid isn't bothering your football team much.......as marshla fans are fond of saying..." if you're scared get a dog".........but Bears eat dogs [banana] [banana] [banana]
:letsgo:

As predictable as the Sun rising in the East and setting in the West, Slow Head is here pounding his ancient frail chest. Read my Post #9 above, dumb a$$. Ohio State's football team doesn't have any football games scheduled in South Dakota, Alabama, Wyoming, Kansas, Idaho, Montana or even Iowa this season, so there is nothing to stop the Buckeyes from playing in their road games. Were you ever able to read before your dementia kicked in?

As predictable as the Sun rising in the East and setting in the West, Slow Head is here pounding his ancient frail chest. Read my Post #9 above, dumb a$$. Ohio State's football team doesn't have any football games scheduled in South Dakota, Alabama, Wyoming, Kansas, Idaho, Montana or even Iowa this season, so there is nothing to stop the Buckeyes from playing in their road games. Were you ever able to read before your dementia kicked in?
excuses excuses.......but it all goes back to one fine day last december when souls were taken and dreams were crushed......as soon as ahia state saw who their second game opponent would be they said......" no way....uh uh....don't want no more of that"......plain and simple.......and if that's not the case have your ad call ours and arrange to come to morgantown and play

Yeah, Chris Holtmann is afraid to play WVU, but not Kentucky, Villanova or North Carolina, real blue blood programs. Just stop embarrassing yourself, and know your place...ZERO NCAA national titles, and only TWO Final Four appearances.

Yeah, Chris Holtmann is afraid to play WVU, but not Kentucky, Villanova or North Carolina, real blue blood programs. Just stop embarrassing yourself, and know your place...ZERO NCAA national titles, and only TWO Final Four appearances.
the past be the past....the present be the present.......holtman is scared.....that is the present...oh well...the rona won't last forever

So, both Dayton and Wichita State now join Duke and Ohio State as being scared of a school that has never won a national title, played in only two Final Fours, and never won the Big 12? Got it! You should be counting fraudulent ballots or doing something else, other than posting bullsh!t, as you're not very good at this message board "thingy," Slow Head.

So, both Dayton and Wichita State now join Duke and Ohio State as being scared of a school that has never won a national title, played in only two Final Fours, and never won the Big 12? Got it! You should be counting fraudulent ballots or doing something else, other than posting bullsh!t, as you're not very good at this message board "thingy," Slow Head.
yep....that's pretty much it.....if you're scared get a dog with a mask

Thanks for reminding me as to why I always root against the Old Fold & Blew, SlowHead. You have the most delusional fan base in America. I just destroyed your fellow delusional WVU fan, Talcum X, on the off-topic discussion board. CountryTard is almost as delusional as you are, Gramps.

Thanks for reminding me as to why I always root against the Old Fold & Blew, SlowHead. You have the most delusional fan base in America. I just destroyed your fellow delusional WVU fan, Talcum X, on the off-topic discussion board. CountryTard is almost as delusional as you are, Gramps.
triggered.......you are an ally on the OTB but you are clueless on this one

NCAA National Championships: Ohio State 1, WVU 0
Final Four Appearances: Ohio State 11, WVU 2
NCAA Tournament Records: Ohio State 55-30, WV 29-28

No, SlowHead, it's you who is clueless.

Enjoy another painful loss, Slow Head. You made another stupid prediction, and I told you that Texas can't blow out any team that has a pulse.

LMAO! Yeah, Coach "Pay" (see what I did there?) is terrified of tHuggs, especially after having lost to him in the Final Four...oh, wait. My understanding is that the tournament's sponsor already had bailed, so it would not surprise me, if the whole thing were canceled. Who the he!! wants to travel to South Dakota in late-November, anyway?
Where did I say anywhere that coach “Pay” was afraid of Huggy bear?

ADVERTISEMENT