ADVERTISEMENT

TOSU

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
did you happen to see the teams in the battle for atlantis?......WV OSU Duke Creighton Witchita State Utah Memphis and Texas A&M......good field huh.......maybe the buckeyes can finish second

This tournament was announced many months ago, Pops. Welcome to 2020. I am not kidding you when I tell you that I will be in contact with the alma mater to volunteer my services to present the pregame speech to the team. Although fatty tHuggs is obsessed with beating Ohio State, the Buckeyes couldn't care less about WVU...until I show up, and tell them why they should hate the Old Fold & Blew!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This tournament was announced many months ago, Pops. Welcome to 2020. I am not kidding you when I tell you that I will be in contact with the alma mater to volunteer my services to present the pregame speech to the team. Although fatty tHuggs is obsessed with beating Ohio State, the Buckeyes couldn't care less about WVU...until I show up, and tell them why they should hate the Old Fold & Blew!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
you can recite the gettysburg address and it won't matter........WV:letsgo:...and evidently his obsession has been satisfied so far [banana]

Oh, it will matter...I will challenge their manhood...and convey that fat ba$tard's disrespect of the State of Ohio, where he actually grew up, and coached for most of his life...

:p

Oh, it will matter...I will challenge their manhood...and convey that fat ba$tard's disrespect of the State of Ohio, where he actually grew up, and coached for most of his life...

:p
how can you challenge that which does not exist?.....it was taken from them one cold day last December [banana]

With this post we all now know you are not unloved. You love yourself so much that there is no room for anyone else to do so. And, don't kid yourself, the poison nuts already have already chalked the WVU/osu game as a loss.

Your arrogance is astounding, Snowflake and DenzilTard. WVU HAS ADVANCED TO THE FINAL FOUR ONCE SINCE 1960. You ain't Duke, you idiots. Moreover, you know nothing about Ohio State's team, as it has changed dramatically since last season. Out are some very good players, such as the Wesson brothers, but in are two high-scoring forwards, who transferred to Ohio State and should be great additions. How good will Ohio State be, and will they care at all about WVU? I have no idea, but I will promise you something, you'll have to put me on ignore if WVU loses to Ohio State, as you are begging for Karma to bite your diaper-covered asses, and I won't ever leave you alone, if you're wrong!

:middlefinger:

Ha ha, I just edited this post, so that it covered both Depends wearing great grandpas, who are desperate for WVU to be better than Ohio State in anything, including shuffleboard!

[roll]

Your arrogance is astounding, Snowflake and DenzilTard. WVU HAS ADVANCED TO THE FINAL FOUR ONCE SINCE 1960. You ain't Duke, you idiots. Moreover, you know nothing about Ohio State's team, as it has changed dramatically since last season. Out are some very good players, such as the Wesson brothers, but in are two high-scoring forwards, who transferred to Ohio State and should be great additions. How good will Ohio State be, and will they care at all about WVU? I have no idea, but I will promise you something, you'll have to put me on ignore if WVU loses to Ohio State, as you are begging for Karma to bite your diaper-covered asses, and I won't ever leave you alone, if you're wrong!

:middlefinger:

Ha ha, I just edited this post, so that it covered both Depends wearing great grandpas, who are desperate for WVU to be better than Ohio State in anything, including shuffleboard!

[roll]
I do not wear depends,,,I just let it fly when I get the urge.....and I thank God every day that WV is not Duke

ADVERTISEMENT