ADVERTISEMENT

tOSU...what are your thoughts on our beloved Reds going

I know that you do, as virtually every post that you make on one of the free boards is in response to me or about me. Of all of your asinine posts, my favorite was the one in which you stated that Iowa State would beat Ohio State this season. You know, the same Iowa State team that embarrassed the Little 12 conference in Week No. 1 by getting pounded by a Sun Belt Conference juggernaut, the Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns. Yeah, it was a good idea for you to surrender, and not discuss sports on sports message boards after that doozy.

Reminder: The Big 12 is 0-3 vs. the Sun Belt Conference this season.

I feel enlightened.

Just like Chrissy/TVZ and his 30+ profiles, mofo is so insecure that he has to have the last word, even if he has absolutely nothing of substance to say. Go ahead and prove me right (again), loser at life.

I feel enlightened.
You're certainly not enlightened. You're such an idiot, you actually think the Big XII is strong this year, despite getting manhandled by arguably the worse conference in college football. But, it gets worse than that, as you're talking trash about Ohio State, who very well might win the national title this year. Have you ever heard of Indiana? They could probably compete in, and possibly win the Big XII this year. That's no joke either. If the Big XII laced them up against the B1G, top to bottom, you would likely not win a single game. That's just me being blunt and totally honest with you.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Just like Chrissy/TVZ and his 30+ profiles, mofo is so insecure that he has to have the last word, even if he has absolutely nothing of substance to say. Go ahead and prove me right (again), loser at life.

Appreciate as always,
the superior insight.
I only wish "most" had the intelligence,
that is exhibited - here on Rivals.

I await tomorrow,
so I know exactly how to think,
and I'll know exactly how to act.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT