ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Top target Gallagher selects West Virginia Mountaineers football

Maniac nailed it. Makes it hard to get excited over any recruit. Once a Mountaineer...maybe a Mountaineer tomorrow.

I wish I could get excited about this. Did anyone else notice that Pitt had a freshman WR that had a great season and now he's as USC because Pitt boosters can't pony up as much money as USC boosters?

The chances this kid will be great in college football is one thing. The chances he'll be great at WVU is another.

I wish I could get excited about this. Did anyone else notice that Pitt had a freshman WR that had a great season and now he's as USC because Pitt boosters can't pony up as much money as USC boosters?

The chances this kid will be great in college football is one thing. The chances he'll be great at WVU is another.
If good at WVU he moves on the next year.

Reactions: Rootmaster
If good at WVU he moves on the next year.
That’s my point exactly. If he comes in and makes noise, he’s out.

What are the chances that a 4 or 5 star player actually stays at WVU if the put out 4 or 5 star performance?

The good all days would be like “As soon as he’s eligible for the NFL, he’s gone.” Now it’s as soon as he looks decent, he gone!

I hope to kid comes in and sets every record we ever had, but I just don’t get excited over this …..sitting at the table with all the hats,…. deciding which one to put on our head, everyone yelling out “Ohhhhh” and go through all of that dramatic boredom.

Just be honest. Say “I’ll come here and play for the University because I want to and I hope to stay here as long as you can afford me.”

College football is close to dying, or at least dying to those who enjoyed the game as it used to be played.

I give it 1-2 more years, and a vast majority of teams will end up being the Washington Generals, with a couple dozen being a step below professional teams. Think Single A baseball for most, with the SEC and a few other teams making up Triple A baseball.

I don't watch pro sports, and I won't watch this if the current trajectory continues on its current course. All I'm starting to see is Ledumb James whenever I turn on a college game. Wokeness ruins everything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT