ADVERTISEMENT

Top '17 SF target wins All-Ohio 1st Team

KeatonsCorner

All-American
Nov 5, 2012
Kyle Young adds another accolade to the trophy cabinet.......

Huggs scouted him multiple times throughout the season, when he could get a break from the schedule. He flew directly from Waco to Young's game two weeks ago.

Appears to be down to 3: WVU, Meatchicken, and Clemson......... but he has most of the B10 offers in-pocket as well.

Hopefully, once our season wraps up, Huggs gets back out there to this kid's EYBL games.

Last edited:
with such "great" recruiting, you'd think Beilein wouldn't have to depend on multiple teams getting post-season bans so he could sneak into the top 68........

must just be the poor coaching.

with such "great" recruiting, you'd think Beilein wouldn't have to depend on multiple teams getting post-season bans so he could sneak into the top 68........

must just be the poor coaching.
Coach JB is a great coach. He lost two of his top 7 players, with one being a 1st round NBA draft pick. The latest injury likely cost him. Of course, when JB has his full team, he makes nice tournament runs. Just 3 years ago, he almost won the national title, losing in the final to Louisville. The following year, he made an elite 8 run, losing to a great UK squad on a last second shot.

and 4 of his 9 seasons at Michigan, he's failed to achieve an at large bid in the field of 64....................... including this year.

I heard he hand-wrote a letter to that Louisville hooker, thanking her for her help this year.

Actually they did make the field of 64. I am not sure why you want to run Beilein down. He did a great job building the program back up and he handed Huggs a pretty nice team.

I want to apologize for apparently upsetting you Keatons Corner. I just thought you could provide me with the answer I was looking for. I only asked because I knew two members of Michigan's incoming class of 2017 were up for the POY award in the state of Ohio. I'll go look it up myself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT