ADVERTISEMENT

Tonycried, this is pathetic

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
No, not talking about the clown that ruins the forum, but check out the Herd's non-conference basketball schedule:

Nov. 7 -- Queens College
Nov. 14 -- Tennessee Tech
Nov. 17 -- Miami Ohio
Nov. 19 -- Coppin State
Nov. 26 -- Morehead State
Nov. 30 -- Akron
Dec. 3 -- Ohio
Dec. 8 -- Duquesne
Dec. 10 -- Robert Morris
Dec. 13 -- UNC Greensboro
Dec. 17 -- Toledo
Dec. 19 -- Glenville State

Hopefully the Dec. 19th tilt against the men's team, as opposed to the reigning national champion girl's team, as I don't think they could handle them.

No, not talking about the clown that ruins the forum, but check out the Herd's non-conference basketball schedule:

Nov. 7 -- Queens College
Nov. 17 -- Miami Ohio
Nov. 19 -- Coppin State
Nov. 30 -- Akron
Dec. 3 -- Ohio
Dec. 8 -- Duquesne
Dec. 10 -- Robert Morris
Dec. 17 -- Toledo

Hopefully the Dec. 19th tilt against the men's team, as opposed to the reigning national champion girl's team, as I don't think they could handle them.
Yes, not a P-5 team in sight , some regional rivalries but over all weak. Trying to protect Dan I think!

When the best teams on your OOC schedule play in the MAC, your OOC schedule might be weak.

Yes, not a P-5 team in sight , some regional rivalries but over all weak. Trying to protect Dan I think!
you better watch out....those Glenville State UNIVERSITY pioneers will whip that ass
people read GIF

Nov. 7 -- Queens College
Nov. 17 -- Miami Ohio
Nov. 19 -- Coppin State
Nov. 30 -- Akron
Dec. 3 -- Ohio
Dec. 8 -- Duquesne
Dec. 10 -- Robert Morris
Dec. 17 -- Toledo

Queens????....is that where a certain "it" matriculated from?......will it go to the game?....will it be let in?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT