ADVERTISEMENT

Tony

Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
i don't bet a ton but i took the over (45.5) in the Cowboys game last night. How do you miss 4 XP's?

that's the shit that drives me crazy when gambling. Not sure how you do it.

i don't bet a ton but i took the over (45.5) in the Cowboys game last night. How do you miss 4 XP's?

No doubt a bad beat! SD up 27-0 laying 2, would have thought that was gold as well.

Reactions: Stone_Cold

That was as bad of a beat as I've seen before. Maher was money on his kicks all season before he missed a PAT attempt at Washington last week, and obviously lost his confidence. Having said all of that, I've watched every Cowboys' snap this season, as usual, and did not expect the total to be higher than 40 points. Dallas' offense could do absolutely nothing against the Bucs' defense in Week #1 and Tampa's offense has been stuck in mud for most of the season, so I expected a 20-17 type of game.

That was as bad of a beat as I've seen before. Maher was money on his kicks all season before he missed a PAT attempt at Washington last week, and obviously lost his confidence. Having said all of that, I've watched every Cowboys' snap this season, as usual, and did not expect the total to be higher than 40 points. Dallas' offense could do absolutely nothing against the Bucs' defense in Week #1 and Tampa's offense has been stuck in mud for most of the season, so I expected a 20-17 type of game.
the 49ers will present a problem

Yep. Rayne Dakota needs to have a second consecutive game of his life to give the Pokes a chance against San Fran.

You retards picking pro games? LMAO..

Just give me your money instead....bunch of dumbasses betting away their money....LMAO

ADVERTISEMENT