ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Gibson is winning these games...not Dana

I think I'd rather enjoy you statistically proving that defenses in separate years compare. Especially while avoiding the fact that it also takes offense and special teams to play a game of football. The fault in the path that you are trying to go down with me right now is suggesting that Iowa State's team is as good as the Oklahoma team that eekd one out on us with Tavon at running back. Good luck.

Your path stated we should give carries to a TE that has never carried the ball....

Thanks for reinforcing my point.
I don't think you understand the meaning of the word reinforce.

re·in·force
ˌrēinˈfôrs/
verb
  1. strengthen or support, especially with additional personnel or material.
    "paratroopers were sent to reinforce the troops already in the area"
    synonyms: augment, increase, add to, supplement, boost, top up
    "the need to reinforce NATO troops"
    • strengthen (an existing feeling, idea, or habit).
      "various actions of the leaders so reinforced fears and suspicions that war became unavoidable"
      synonyms: strengthen, fortify, support; More

We recruit 2-3 RBs every single class

And yet a few pissbabies are trying to complain about WVU using the talent it has to win a game

Unbelievable......

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
I know that WVU averaged 5+ yards a carry in the game that you somehow think adding a true freshman to the rotation was going to change that for the better.......

Fix yourself

If someone has 2 runs and gets injured and can't run as well....is that still a "5 yard a carry" back?

By the second half...they weren't able to handle the normal ratio of carries that they have all season. THAT forced Howard to throw..which led to the INTs which led to the loss,

Fix your math

If someone has 2 runs and gets injured and can't run as well....is that still a "5 yard a carry" back?

By the second half...they weren't able to handle the normal ratio of carries that they have all season. THAT forced Howard to throw..which led to the INTs which led to the loss,

Fix your math

Just because you want that to be true doesn't make it so...... please review the 2nd half drives

You are wrong. We ran at will in the 2nd half

http://www.espn.com/college-football/playbyplay?gameId=400869621

We recruit 2-3 RBs every single class

And yet a few pissbabies are trying to complain about WVU using the talent it has to win a game

Unbelievable......

You're thick as a brick. No issue with burning redshirt....when we had a chance to win the B12.

Waiting until that chance is lost to do so makes as much sense to me as your new math.

You're thick as a brick. No issue with burning redshirt....when we had a chance to win the B12.

Waiting until that chance is lost to do so makes as much sense to me as your new math.
Great point. We should have broken the redshirt when it would have made no difference on the field, but not when it would have made a difference on the field.

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word reinforce.

re·in·force
ˌrēinˈfôrs/
verb
  1. strengthen or support, especially with additional personnel or material.
    "paratroopers were sent to reinforce the troops already in the area"
    synonyms: augment, increase, add to, supplement, boost, top up
    "the need to reinforce NATO troops"
    • strengthen (an existing feeling, idea, or habit).
      "various actions of the leaders so reinforced fears and suspicions that war became unavoidable"
      synonyms: strengthen, fortify, support; More

You did it unintentionally. Big word...it means you didn't mean to

Great point. We should have broken the redshirt when it would have made no difference on the field, but not when it would have made a difference on the field.

It wouldn't have helped against Texas? Crawford out. Shell out. McKoy was dragging. Make any argument you want about OKSt. We would have easily beat UT with Petteway

You did it unintentionally. Big word...it means you didn't mean to
I didn't make your point intentionally. I didn't make your point unintentionally. I didn't make your point at all because the point you were trying to make in nonsense.

We should have put Pettaway in at OSU...... when Crawford was averaging nearly 10 yards a carry

What a fool, Steeleer

I didn't make your point intentionally. I didn't make your point unintentionally. I didn't make your point at all because the point you were trying to make in nonsense.

And....you still don't get it. It's ok

We should have put Pettaway in at OSU...... when Crawford was averaging nearly 10 yards a carry

What a fool, Steeleer

He had 5 whole carries in the entire second half when we were only down 10 at half. Why?
He was averaging 10 yards a carry. Right? Why stop feeding him the rock?

He was hurt. It would help to watch the game before pretending to know what the hell youre talking about.

Calling names is the last act of a failed pseudo intellectual. Sad.

"He averaged 10 yards a carry... he was obviously hurt"

A real post on this board right now

He got the number of carries that he did because of TOs cutting short possessions (one on the first play of the drive). We ran 18 run plays and he split them with McKoy who was running JUST AS WELL

No. We won. Do you think somehow there is a possibility we could get more of a "W"?

If you thought we had that game was in the bag, you were watching the wrong game. McKoy was being set up to really get injured. Not hurt. Injured...and it was for no good reason

He got the number of carries that he did because of TOs cutting short possessions (one on the first play of the drive)

When we were only down 10 with a whole half to play?

Do you fact check anything or just make stuff up as you go along?

In the meantime, 9-2 and Steeleer has to harp on the burning of redshirts to get his dick hard

Sad little man.......

But Dana won again!

Dana said in the postgame presser that Petteway's performance was probably the key to winning the game.

So what ..... what exactly was lost by burning his redshirt? He still has three more season to play ... and if he keeps running like that ... and gets stronger .... I seriously doubt that he plays three more years in a college uniform. Know what I mean?

He got the number of carries that he did because of TOs cutting short possessions (one on the first play of the drive). We ran 18 run plays and he split them with McKoy who was running JUST AS WELL

"The first play of the drive???"

Do you mean the third drive of the second half?

It's really what must be like teaching quantum physics to a sheltered workshop

In the meantime, 9-2 and Steeleer has to harp on the burning of redshirts to get his dick hard

Sad little man.......

But Dana won again!

If you thought we had that game was in the bag, you were watching the wrong game. McKoy was being set up to really get injured. Not hurt. Injured...and it was for no good reason
You mean we didn't win? Wow, we won the game against Texas I watched. What game did you watch?

So it was worth potentially seriously injuring someone when we were going to burn Petteway's RS anyhow?

Oh look

"If" situations with hindsight...... seems like a respectable viewpoint

Steeleer is that guy at the bar who tells people about how they should have chosen the winning lottery numbers from the night before

Oh look

"If" situations with hindsight...... seems like a respectable viewpoint

Steeleer is that guy at the bar who tells people about how they should have chosen the winning lottery numbers from the night before

And you're the one to tell them you invented the lottery system.

ADVERTISEMENT