ADVERTISEMENT

Tonights game.

eers-to-ya

Senior
Jun 8, 2008
atwater ohio
Great grind it out win. Had me on pins and needles though. Looks like it's going to be an exciting season. Seeing Okie lite's court got me to thinking. How about Huggins court at Schaus Arena?

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
Great grind it out win. Had me on pins and needles though. Looks like it's going to be an exciting season. Seeing Okie lite's court got me to thinking. How about Huggins court at Schaus Arena?

Never been a big fan of naming stadiums after people. Especially just for giving money, so I really hated it when it happened for Mylan Puskar. I also am not a fan of separating parts of the venue just to have more names slapped on there. I like the idea of WVU playing football at Mountaineer Field and basketball at the WVU Coliseum.

Never been a big fan of naming stadiums after people. Especially just for giving money, so I really hated it when it happened for Mylan Puskar. I also am not a fan of separating parts of the venue just to have more names slapped on there. I like the idea of WVU playing football at Mountaineer Field and basketball at the WVU Coliseum.
Agreed, especially after the bogus eMBA degree with Heather

I like to see how teams react on defense when the shots just aren't falling. It's easy to stay energized when you're shooting well. This WVU team has a toughness about it that is nice to see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT