ADVERTISEMENT

Tolerant Liberals 1/16/2017

Lib terrorists. The good news is that if any lib poster on this board claims the mantle of tolerance, we can very, very quickly dismiss that lie.

Reactions: EEResistable
Do you deny this conversation occurred? Still claim that libs are the tolerant ones?

Why would you lump all liberals with these idiots?

Where did I lump them in with all libs? They are lib terrorists. I only said that the idea of lib tolerance has been obliterated. Not only with Trump derangement syndrome but with all the conservative speakers banned from college campuses by students, faculty and administrators.

Do you deny this conversation occurred? Still claim that libs are the tolerant ones?
If this was directed at me, I didn't watch a single second of that. Project Veritas? lmao. The freeze frame/screen shot of the video at Comet Pizza is what got me laughing. That place must be a real who's who of the dirty underground!!!

But no, I don't waste a single second of my life watching conspiracy videos.

If this was directed at me, I didn't watch a single second of that. Project Veritas? lmao. The freeze frame/screen shot of the video at Comet Pizza is what got me laughing. That place must be a real who's who of the dirty underground!!!

But no, I don't waste a single second of my life watching conspiracy videos.

So you like remaining uneducated. Nice. I watch lib videos. I learn something. I rarely agree, but I learn something. And libs like to claim the Planned Parenthood videos were doctored, but Planned Parenthood hired a group to prove that and could not find any instance of doctoring. They did what other documentaries do, they use footage depicting a scene that is being discussed in the documentary. Nothing wrong with that.

So you like remaining uneducated. Nice. I watch lib videos. I learn something. I rarely agree, but I learn something. And libs like to claim the Planned Parenthood videos were doctored, but Planned Parenthood hired a group to prove that and could not find any instance of doctoring. They did what other documentaries do, they use footage depicting a scene that is being discussed in the documentary. Nothing wrong with that.
Watching heavily edited videos should not educate anyone on either side. Knock yourself out though, lol.

Ever watch "The Human Experiment"?

You see, heavily edited? LMAO. You have zero idea what you are talking about.
I know he has had to apologize for his heavily edited videos in the past. I know that even he agrees that his videos are heavily edited.

Libtards , lol, find one bad apple spoils the whole bunch eh? like Muslims and terrorists, like, umm, Donald Trump and the pussies who let him grab them? You are on the right team I'm sure! Just watching your boy fail one day at a time.

I know he has had to apologize for his heavily edited videos in the past. I know that even he agrees that his videos are heavily edited.

I don't remember any apology. Let me ask you a simple question. In any expose from ABC, NCB, CBS, etc. is there any editing? The basics of his baby parts selling was absolutely correct. Planned Parenthood hired their own investigator to find malicious editing and they found none. The women is clearly seen on video bargaining for prices of baby parts.

The lib media went to work providing cover, claiming the video was doctored. The only doctoring was a few scenes which depicted what a nurse saw actually happen in an abortion mill. The nurse described the scene of the baby born alive and the film provided video from another scene, not the one the nurse described. And libs claimed heavy editing. Give me a break.

Let me give you one more example. Kermit Gossnell was an abortion doctor in PA, now in prison. He had many aborted babies born alive. He then killed them. He was put on trial. No media, none, showed up for his trial. This is the kind of media corruption the country is tired of.

Amazing: Rows saved for journalists at this trial

Yep. That's exactly what I said. Good luck watching your videos guy!

You deflected the question. If you have any integrity, you would answer it. Does NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN and other edit exposes? Yes or no?

The only editing involved providing footage of a scene which was observed first hand by a witnessing nurse. Everyone provides that kind of "editing.". No one questions what the nurse said, their only complaint was the video, which is absurd. It did not change the basic facts.

I also noticed you provided no comment on the empty press row provided at the Gosness Trial. Huge story. Doctor facing murder charges for killing born alive infants, and no media present? Thoroughly corrupt.

Yep. That's exactly what I said. Good luck watching your videos guy!

Yes, because you apparently believe that truths you don't like should be avoided by you. Why should you want to learns the facts if the facts make you uncomfortable. Much, much better to simply ignore them.

Reactions: wvu2007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT