ADVERTISEMENT

Tolerant Liberals 1/13/2017

But you do see the extreme side of the party right? There are members that you are not willing to support?

You mean on the right? If so, honestly no. The extremist types I think you may be referring to also hate Christians, so my being Black and one of those means they don't even come near me boom.

Ok....so now, do you admit Milo has some pretty aggressive and racist (against mulslims) things to say? Is there a legitimate complaint about such incendiary speech?

Why single out Milo for his "racist" language? Libs have racists. This thread is about free speech. Many Libs won't tolerate it.

Why single out Milo for his "racist" language? Libs have racists. This thread is about free speech. Many Libs won't tolerate it.
That's where my bias is present. I guess I don't see a need to address racism against whites or Christians, because of how unbalanced it's been socially since the formation of the nation.

Someone still doesn't know what the definition of racism is. It would be funny if it weren't so sad and pathetic.

Someone still doesn't know what the definition of racism is. It would be funny if it weren't so sad and pathetic.
I bet you like picking cyber fights because you too pussy to throw blows. Is that what trolls are about?

You did and I applaud that. But many Libs don't believe minorities can be racist. With that attitude, we will never have good race relations.
I agree. And I guess the problem with blocking conservative speakers is worse than I thought....Rice and Carson? No reason there.

You are sometimes funny. Gimme that Trump folded arms you mad again

Got ya a new one and I dont care who you are this is funny.

eb2971c09dce3864721e25d0fa8bfa43.jpg

Reactions: Boomboom521
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT