ADVERTISEMENT

Today is the 20th Year Anniversary...

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
of my one and only visit to Morganhole Stadium.

Final score:

The Ohio State University 34

The Old Fold & Blew 17

Suck it, delusional WVU homer fans!

Final score:

The Old Fold & Blew 17

That takes me back.. kind of the end of the Nehlen ( always liked him) era!

Final score:

The Old Fold & Blew 17

so THAT explains the stench that still permeates the visitors stands......we can cancel the exterminator now....and why are you so obsessed with 'sucking"...although i think we know:weary:

That takes me back.. kind of the end of the Nehlen ( always liked him) era!
Ohio State started the season at No. 1, and WVU was No. 11. Dandy Don regretted having played the Buckeyes in the opener because he thought that this butt-wuppin' demoralized one of his better teams.

Wow....this troll attempt failed miserably.

You got a response from the Herd fan and owned by a WVU fan.

Speaking of sucking...this was horrifically awful....even for toolbox.

WVUFraudForever continues to stalk me and every one of my posts. She's a nut job, for sure!

Uh-oh....toolbox called me a she....whatever will I do now.

You really dont understand how a message board works do you?

If I was obsessed with you I would create a thread about you....wait....you already did that for me. Totally forgot about that. Might go post in that thread you created about me right now.

Oh, you're obsessed with me alright. As I take on all old fold & blew comers, you post only about me. Move along now, sis, as you're boring the he!! out of me.

Final score:

The Old Fold & Blew 17

Nothing like living in past. Thanks for not forgetting the old gold and blue. Didn't realize we were that important to OSU confidence in college football world. Glad we could help in building their program.

Now a couple of question about the game.

Did the OSU coach punch anybody in that game? Did the trainer molest anyone?

Reactions: WVUFanForever
John Cooper was the winning head coach when Ohio State crushed WVU in 1998, and didn't punch anybody, as far as I know. However, Coop did bend Dandy Don over, and ruined WVU's 1998 season. As for your other idiotic question, I am not aware of a football trainer molesting anyone, but maybe, you were bent over on 9/5/98, too?

Nothing like living in past. Thanks for not forgetting the old gold and blue. Didn't realize we were that important to OSU confidence in college football world. Glad we could help in building their program.

Now a couple of question about the game.

Did the OSU coach punch anybody in that game? Did the trainer molest anyone?
WVU is his everything. You know that.

If not, he could go to the Pitt board and post, or the Rutgers board, but no, he stays here because he needs WVU and this message board to get through each day of his rotten miserable life.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
John Cooper was the winning head coach when Ohio State crushed WVU in 1998, and didn't punch anybody, as far as I know. However, Coop did bend Dandy Don over, and ruined WVU's 1998 season. As for your other idiotic question, I am not aware of a football trainer molesting anyone, but maybe, you were bent over on 9/5/98, too?

You enjoy talking about gay sex often. Coming out are you?

Reactions: WVUFanForever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT