ADVERTISEMENT

today could be the best Friday the 13th you've EVER SEEN...

Emrhar5XcAASW02

If
Not so.....these fools left fingerprints on everything they touched .....
If so , than all this voter fraud should be uncovered & proven with out a shadow of doubt no later than mid December. Sorry just don't see it happening, I hate the thought of a Biden administration & a Kamala administration is bottom of the barrel for our country. I believe people of a moderate mindset better brace themselves for our country to swing way left , we shall see ..
As for me , I'm ready to switch professions & go work at a hospital.
A big cut in pay but I get to look at some decent looking ladies all day & who knows might get to bang an old ugly nurse now & again....time will tell

Reactions: Airport
If
Not so.....these fools left fingerprints on everything they touched .....
If so , than all this voter fraud should be uncovered & proven with out a shadow of doubt no later than mid December. Sorry just don't see it happening, I hate the thought of a Biden administration & a Kamala administration is bottom of the barrel for our country. I believe people of a moderate mindset better brace themselves for our country to swing way left , we shall see ..
A big cut in pay but I get to look at some decent looking ladies all day & who knows might get to bang an old ugly nurse now & again....time will tell

If

Jizzing on a face shield is just not the same!

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT