ADVERTISEMENT

To the Texas trolls....

Y'all are funny.

Some people are in a foul mood in Austin. Especially the football players.

Think the schedule sets up nicely for Texas.
K State looked weak. TCU is winnable.

If UT goes into Dallas 4-1 and somehow wins the game everything will be forgotten.

Did I mention USC will be destroyed in Austin.
Gave up 300 rushing yards to UNLV. Will be beat up and battered next week against Stanford.

Y'all are funny.

If UT goes into Dallas 4-1 and somehow wins the game everything will be forgotten.

Gave up 300 rushing yards to UNLV. Will be beat up and battered next week against Stanford.
Of the three teams you mention Texas will only beat K State. TCU will win going away.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Y'all are funny.
Thanks. Laughing at Texass is contagious and as they say laughter is the best medicine.

As opposed to Saturday. Were the football players jovial? Jocular? Perhaps just mildly amused? Whatever it was, they sure were crying on their way back to Austin afterwards.

Possible. Bet K-State and TCU feel the same way when they see Texass.

Like how you used the term "somehow" as a euphemism for "ain't going to happen"

Gave up 300 rushing yards to UNLV. Will be beat up and battered next week against Stanford. Literally the only chance Texass has - if USC has half or more of their two-deep injured or they miss their flight.

Flagship program for the Fvcking conference getting beat by an ACC middleweight.....I’m not laughing too hard, cause you’re making us look bad

Last edited:
Reactions: Brookecountyeer
Y'all are funny.

Huh? I didn't think wireless service could penetrate the rubber walls of the rooms they keep folks like you in? You need to ring for the nurse, it's time for another dose of your meds. They'll take you to a place where Texas always wins and Oklahoma always loses. Have a nice trip!

In Football a team doesn't play the same every game.
The difference is Texas cannot win the games in which they looked horrible for over half of the game.
Those teams are the teams that win 12+ games.

The question is for every team right now was their first game their best effort, worse effort or somewhere in the middle.

If that is the best then Texas is a 4-5 win team

If it is in the middle then a 7-8 win team. Same as last year but a weaker schedule

If that is the worse effort you see out of Texas then it is a 10 win team.

Y'all are funny.

WVU > TEXASS

I didn't understand the fascination with the MMB until I checked out Orangeblood.com . What clusterf*ck that board is!

Thread topics about frequency of pressure washing seem to be most important. Surprised it's not pinned to the top.

A single game thread about this weekend game and no other discussion; no other threads. Some threads are locked once the theme strays or gets testy.

No wonder they come here; free speech and thought prevails.

I didn't understand the fascination with the MMB until I checked out Orangeblood.com . What clusterf*ck that board is!

Thread topics about frequency of pressure washing seem to be most important. Surprised it's not pinned to the top.

A single game thread about this weekend game and no other discussion; no other threads. Some threads are locked once the theme strays or gets testy.

No wonder they come here; free speech and thought prevails.

Dorks with a pen do not like Tom Herman because Herman walks around like an alpha but produces like a beta.
Journalism is a fine profession but a lot of times the writers use their passive aggressive nature in their writing.

OB is trash anyway. A bunch of lames.
I usually post on Surlyhorns but they want to decapitate Tim Beck and others.

ADVERTISEMENT