ADVERTISEMENT

Time to consider retirement

If it gives you more time to deliver pizzas I am fine with that
Truthfully don’t care what you do, Greggor

Funny watching your false self importance on a message board.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Whale, whale whale how ironic it is that my old trusted puppet shows up to take my retirement announcement thread in to multi page status. Plus he brought one his of weirdo alters along for the ride haha. Two puppets for the price of one. Ho hum just another multi page thread.

Last edited:
Skyhawk and Rootmaster are high-quality posters, who will have to take the baton from Greg, but it won't be easy for them to control the delusional homer puppets so masterfully as tGGJ and his humorous relatives have done. I'm just glad to see the members of the Jacobs Dynasty retire on their own terms, and not allow themselves to be pushed out by the troll with 30+ handles or his cuckold.

The MMB Hall of Fame thread will be made soon on here. As before, it was only one member (Hank Hill), but the thread must be made to celebrate the new inductee to the HOF, ------> @GREGJACOBS (and family). It is a solemn day when the legends retire, but we will honor those and hopefully move on and not fret on the retirement. Rest easy in retirement brother.

2 others are automatic inductions if they ever decide to retire, which are @MichiganHerd and @KingCoal. Both top-notch posters and are like sweet vinegar to all the multiple-profile gnats that post on this board. The gnats simply swarm to them.

Last edited:
Guys I think the time has come to say good bye and good luck. It been a pleasure talkin WVU sports and Big12 athletics with each and every one of you. I think the site has lost touch with real hard hitting content. With WVU going back to kiddie table and Hugs on his last leg it’s time to bid farewell. I say we shake Internet hands and wish all luck, good health and happiness. This will be my last thread. For sake of brevity please do not respond. Just ACCept my wishes for all and take care.

@MichiganHerd
@KingCoal
@WVUALLEN
@SKYHAWKBALL
@Rootmaster
Take care guys and safe travels.

@TownesVanZandt and all handles like @denniskembala the menace
@WVUFanForever
@SeronimusPratt
@spartansstink
and all of my puppets
Take care and no hard feeling.

Both gregor and turdboy have posted MULTIPLE retirement threads in the last 24 months.

It's sad to see two people so in need of message board attention...makes you wonder how sad their real lives are.

michigan herd..aka turd boy already returned after his big retirement announcement a few weeks ago...

How pathetic are these people?

ADVERTISEMENT