ADVERTISEMENT

Time to consider retirement

Pitt4Life34

All-American
Nov 5, 2002
Guys I think the time has come to say good bye and good luck. It been a pleasure talkin WVU sports and Big12 athletics with each and every one of you. I think the site has lost touch with real hard hitting content. With WVU going back to kiddie table and Hugs on his last leg it’s time to bid farewell. I say we shake Internet hands and wish all luck, good health and happiness. This will be my last thread. For sake of brevity please do not respond. Just ACCept my wishes for all and take care.

@MichiganHerd
@KingCoal
@WVUALLEN
@SKYHAWKBALL
@Rootmaster
Take care guys and safe travels.

@TownesVanZandt and all handles like @denniskembala the menace
@WVUFanForever
@SeronimusPratt
@spartansstink
and all of my puppets
Take care and no hard feeling.

Last edited:
Greg Jacobs gets an immediate entry into the HOF of Posting Greatness.

Thank you Herd! Mean a lot coming from the true Mega King on this site. You’re site royalty with no peer. I can only hope to join your exclusive rank as far as content driven handles go.

This is Greg. My brother and cousin are begging me not to retire this handle.
Hey Greg now you have both your goodbye threads front and center and this time 10 years from now you can take up the entire front page with your goodbye threads

My interpretation of "kiddie table" would be losing to a MAC team at home in front of 1000 people :)

Haha, to easy to not poke a little :) All in good fun..

I wish you the best & GoodLuck in all your future endeavors! If you ever want to talk shop sometime, I always welcome good conversation, Im easy to find should you wish to chat.

chEERS!
B

Cheers!

Right now the HOF is a 1-man exclusive:

1.) Hank Hill (banned back when there was more active members on this board than the Blue Lot. Was banned because he was critical of Luck as AD and the site was afraid of losing their press passes and he caused the mod “DoctorDoom“ to have daily meltdowns).

Should some other posters retire, they are definitely going to join the club.

You have been owned for several years. Thanks for ACCepting my parting gift to the site you humongous moron. The roll call continues 😂.
Whatever you want to tell yourself. The rest of us feel sorry for the person behind the account.
Cry out for attention. Obviously there is an insecure little bitch behind the screen

Isn't this like the third time you said you were leaving and not coming back? See you another week posting here.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I'm doing the retirement from work in either 2025 or 2027. That's when I plan to hone my skills and see if I can keep track of 36 profiles on 16 different message boards.

• Haha
Whatever you want to tell yourself. The rest of us feel sorry for the person behind the account.
Cry out for attention. Obviously there is an insecure little bitch behind the screen

Don‘t speak for “us” you humongous loser. You need to work on your HB like ratio before you speak for anyone other than you or your other weirdo 34 handles. I asked nicely not to respond yet you get into MY thread and blab away. Move on loser.

Reactions: KingCoal
Guys I think the time has come to say good bye and good luck. It been a pleasure talkin WVU sports and Big12 athletics with each and every one of you. I think the site has lost touch with real hard hitting content. With WVU going back to kiddie table and Hugs on his last leg it’s time to bid farewell. I say we shake Internet hands and wish all luck, good health and happiness. This will be my last thread. For sake of brevity please do not respond. Just ACCept my wishes for all and take care.

@MichiganHerd
@KingCoal
@WVUALLEN
@SKYHAWKBALL
Take care guys and safe travels.

@TownesVanZandt and all handles like @denniskembala the menace
@WVUFanForever
@SeronimusPratt
@spartansstink
and all of my puppets
Take care and no hard feeling.

Isn't this like the third time you said you were leaving and not coming back? See you another week posting here.

No sir! I said bye once but this time I’m serious. This will be my last thread I create. I’ll leave it up to the raging lunatics, not you Allen, to drive content and traffic. Herd, King and myself drive 81% of the traffic on our site. I went back like 6 months and looked at the numbers. I just think the time is right to announce my retirement while I’m still on top. No doubt I’m site royalty that is followed, and at some points stalked, by many. Just a good time to let some of my underlings spread their wings and try to follow in Herds, Kings and my footsteps. Take care Allen. I truly appreciate and respect you. And thanks for making me giggle quite a few times even when you were beating me up haha.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
Dont let the door hit u in the ass !

Who on earth are you? I expected the homers and lunatics to slop my retirement announcing thread up but didn’t think the goofball low activity clowns like you would stop by. 50 something posts in almost three years gives you zero right to enter my retirement thread. Get lost rookie.

• Haha
Greg Jacobs going out in style. How many pages will forum trolls (TVZ & Alters) push this thread? Thinking it sees minimum four pages.

• Love
Greg Jacobs going out in style. How many pages will forum trolls (TVZ & Alters) push this thread? Thinking it sees minimum four pages.

Herd I almost begged these handles to not respond. I fully expected my retirement announcement thread to be maybe 4 or 5 replies from site royalty like you, Kin, Sky and Allen wishing me well in my retirement travels. I assumed maybe a couple of my puppets would swing n miss on the way out. Figured weirdo @TownesVanZandt would unleash his pack of weirdo alters....check. Figured you and King would stop by to wish me well.....check. Figured Allen would give me one more gentle nudge haha.....check! Angry fella @WVUFanForever and tough guy @spartansstink lurking around the thread offering zero content.....check. What I didn’t anticipate was lame nothing burger handles like @ROCKALFA @locustwv @westsiderSJHS77 and @Glenn Quagmire would limp in here like beta boys whining and complaining.

Again Herd I’d just like to go off into the anonymous handle sunset and try some other things in life. If the Hall comes calling I’ll definitely consider you and/King as my presenter. Take care brother and goodbye all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT