ADVERTISEMENT

Time to buy a new grill and looking for recommendations

JLW71073

All-Conference
Aug 7, 2003
I would love to invest in an egg but I'm not sure I will spend that kind of money. My chargiller is 12 years old and finally dying of rust in a few spots. I like my current grill because of the cooking surface area. I find I run out of space on today. I think the Webber would be fantastic but I'm a little worried about cooking surface.

Oh and I am sole user of charcoal.

So what do you guys recommend?

I bought this one at Lowes 7 years ago, Master Forge 32". It was $199 at the time. Not sure if you're looking for something more high end, but it's more than done the job at a fraction of the cost. Like you, we use charcoal only. We've literally used it an average of 2 - 3 times/week and it's held up great. We should get another couple of seasons out of it.

872076013938lg.jpg

I bought this one at Lowes 7 years ago, Master Forge 32". It was $199 at the time. Not sure if you're looking for something more high end, but it's more than done the job at a fraction of the cost. Like you, we use charcoal only. We've literally used it an average of 2 - 3 times/week and it's held up great. We should get another couple of seasons out of it.

872076013938lg.jpg
I'm not looking to go high-end. My Brother-in-law has the exact same model. I'll have to talk him too. Thanks fo the review and recommendation.

I ended up with a 26" Weber. Weather looks nice this weekend so I hope to break it out.

ADVERTISEMENT