ADVERTISEMENT

Time for grandpa to hit the retirement homes.

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
OU 48 K.State 7

Vaunted KSU defense has given up 600yds and it's in the 3rd quarter. He should announce retirement before the season ends.

When he does K Stare becomes Kansas. At least that's what happened the last time he retired.

Actually Kansas turned into K State with Mangino. That school did win the Orange Bowl under XXXL Fridgen.

And as bad as they're doing, they're still not Kansas bad. They do have a pulse at times. Just didn't have one today.

If KU hangs on to beat TCU then there will be a 4 way tie with TCU, KSU, OSU and KU.

Fumble TCU. KU ball at their own 4. with 1 minute left.

When he does K Stare becomes Kansas. At least that's what happened the last time he retired.

Actually Kansas turned into K State with Mangino. That school did win the Orange Bowl under XXXL Fridgen.

And as bad as they're doing, they're still not Kansas bad. They do have a pulse at times. Just didn't have one today.
2l4k87.jpg

I’ve read the wizard of KSU is holding out because he wants his son as his successor. But AD does not. Will be interesting to see what happens. I’d think someone like North Dakota State coach would be a good hire for KSU.
OU 48 K.State 7

Vaunted KSU defense has given up 600yds and it's in the 3rd quarter. He should announce retirement before the season ends.

I will NEVER be in a camp that disrespects Bill Snyder. That wily silver fox out-smarted Dana and others at times. Why is that "grandpa" is used to denigrate someone? Isn't that age discrimination? Native American tribes considered age valuable as a source of wisdom.

I am amazed by Kansas State's freefall into mediocrity, though.

But more interested in my alma mater lassoing the Longhorns on Saturday!!!! 3:30 p.m. kickoff, on Fox.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errific, then timid on offense against Texas Tech, 42-34

A ntsy time for fans, vs. Kansas!, 38-22

I ncomprehensible insanely indescribably inept offense against Iowa State, 14-30

N ailed Baylor, 58-14

E liminate Texas from first place in Big 12

E rectile dysfunction TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

Maybe for the same reason you use "boy" or "young man" to denigrate anyone younger than you.

And perhaps if they stopped deferring to senility, they may have discovered the wheel and developed a written language.

Maybe for the same reason you use "boy" or "young man" to denigrate anyone younger than you.

And perhaps if they stopped deferring to senility, they may have discovered the wheel and developed a written language.

Don't forget screaming brat and whippersnapper™

I will NEVER be in a camp that disrespects Bill Snyder. That wily silver fox out-smarted Dana and others at times. Why is that "grandpa" is used to denigrate someone? Isn't that age discrimination? Native American tribes considered age valuable as a source of wisdom.

I'll never be in a camp of large red fonts. It is a degenerate form of text. You might want to double check yourself on the wily silver fox as Dana has outsmarted the old coot the last 3 seasons. God fearing people don't use red fonts it's considered age of demons and blood sacrifice.

Why do you discriminate the other schools with your remarks on win predictions.

When you are considered age valuable as a source of wisdom. It will be the day the earth has ended, or red fonts eliminated.

Thanks, gentlemen. I love you all, too. Now I'll got nappy-nappy and dream of WVU beating Texas and Oklahoma, winning the Big 12 title and playing in the Football Final Four while Notre Dame and Ohio State watch at home, crying in their beer.

And I'll wake up with a smile on my face.

Let's lasso some Longhorns!!!!

I'm sorry that some people judge by color, in fonts and in people, rather than in the wisdom in the words and the speech. The sooner we all are colorblind the much better world it will be be.
I'll pray for all of you.

I ncomprehensible insanely indescribably inept offense against Iowa State, 14-30

N ailed Baylor, 58-14

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

Not yet.....

Bill Snyder owns Iowa State.
Kansas State has owned Farmageddon since Bill Snyder stepped onto campus.

Y'all don't want him to leave yet because you need Iowa St to lose for sure for the third time.

Not yet.....

Bill Snyder owns Iowa State.
Kansas State has owned Farmageddon since Bill Snyder stepped onto campus.

Y'all don't want him to leave yet because you need Iowa St to lose for sure for the third time.
Iowa State will kill Kansas State. I’m willing to bet big on that one.

Iowa State will kill Kansas State. I’m willing to bet big on that one.

I would wait until the week of the game before you make a prediction.
ISU has only beaten K State 4 times since 1990 and a lot of those wins were in Bill Snyder's retirement.
KU and ISU don't beat the Purple Wizard.

Thanks, gentlemen. I love you all, too. Now I'll got nappy-nappy and dream of WVU beating Texas and Oklahoma, winning the Big 12 title and playing in the Football Final Four while Notre Dame and Ohio State watch at home, crying in their beer.

And I'll wake up with a smile on my face.

Let's lasso some Longhorns!!!!

I'm sorry that some people judge by color, in fonts and in people, rather than in the wisdom in the words and the speech. The sooner we all are colorblind the much better world it will be be.
I'll pray for all of you.

N ailed Baylor, 58-14

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma
Even though you've allegedly moved to Florida, you're still obsessed with Ohio State, I see. Haters gonna hate, and you must have despised the Buckeyes' runs to the National Championships following the 2002 and 2014 regular seasons, as you watched with envy from your double wide in Tallmadge, Ohio.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT